5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coverage and Good Accessability, 8 April 2010
This review is from: The Business Skills Handbook (Paperback)
I bought this book after struggling in group work as part of my degree, but this books has helped me redevelop my studying basics and presentation skills too. I can also see myself coming back to this book to improve skills that I never really had any formal training in too, which really helped me with my exam preparations and performance.

There are some concepts that I felt were too advanced for the text, such as de Bono's six thinking hats, but in these instances the text usually give you a solid grounding in the concept so you can explore it further in confidence. While the book may contain ideas you don't need, I feel that this comes part and parcel with any thorough textbook.

So, even though this book has been designed as thorough text to use throughout an undergraduate degree, it has great accessibility regardless. This means I can dip into any chapter I need and get the basics and caveats of the skills I need to use now. This approach really worked for me as I could jump straight into the chapters on group work, project management and leadership and not feel I was missing any fundamental points.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Business Skills Handbook (Paperback)
I was getting this book from the libary in college but other students also looking to get it out and becuase found myself going back to it alot I decided to buy it for myself and feel it will be a handy tool in my career.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good book, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Business Skills Handbook (Paperback)
good quality,good book,i like it。la la la l a la la la la la la
The book is easy to follow, supports the CIPD course, very helpful easy to reference a good buy worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book easy to follow great support, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Business Skills Handbook (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good all-round book for developing study skills, 28 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Business Skills Handbook (Paperback)
I found the book was very clear to read and understand and is quite useful as it explores the skills you need at uni to do well and as a base once in the practical world

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Business Skills Handbook (Paperback)
An Excellent guidiance. Highly recommended for fresher students and young profs.

The Business Skills Handbook
The Business Skills Handbook by Roy Horn (Paperback - 1 Nov 2009)