5.0 out of 5 stars an enlightening experience.
This book is a truly enlightening read. I believed every word, for me this wasn't fiction.

Annie Frame has a real talent making things jump off the page, she has a way with words, that takes the reader on an enlightening journey that they won't soon forget.

Published on 29 Dec 2011 by carly

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and insightful
'Imprint' is the story of Hercular Rose, a soul who has arrived at the Library of Souls and looking through the pages of her soul journal. In the journals are her past souls, or imprints and by looking at her past lives she must learn from her mistakes to move on.

Published on 25 Sep 2010 by Paula Mc

5.0 out of 5 stars an enlightening experience., 29 Dec 2011
carly (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imprint (Paperback)

The story follows a woman's quest through her soul journal. Each life she visits teaches her something she didn't know before. Each thing she learns fits together, so she can learn from her past lives and her soul can evolve.

Each life she has lived, and now visits are very different, they are all so very interesting and leave you glued to the pages. Each emotion is explained in so much detail you find yourself drawn into the emotional roller-coaster.

The ending of the story is truly beautiful and I am so glad I got to read this entrancing journey.

Annie Frame for me, never fails to deliver a truly amazing read, she is so insightful and her work reads so well, her books so believable that you won't want to put them down.

I cannot wait to see her new up and coming books.

Only one small thing for me, I wish the book was a little longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars IMPRINT, 31 July 2008
This review is from: Imprint (Paperback)
I was initially intrigued by the description of this book and felt I had to read more.I found the book to be both thought provoking and humbling.We touch others more,in so many ways not only in this life but on many levels,the next or previous lives, but to understand that the biggest effect we have is on ourselves . Imprint was a very emotional realisation for myself.this book took me on a journey sometimes painful and emotive ,i felt that the author did an excellent job in leading me through the lives in a way that was easy to understand and made the characters real with a vulnerability,helping me to relate, giving me more understanding.This is a mutli faceted,chilling,loving,moving journey through relationship's with ourselves and others.Reading this book has left an imprint on my soul,thank you. A must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Chilling Story, 1 May 2012
This review is from: Imprint (Paperback)
This book, by Annie Frame, is chilling. I was gripped from the first page and entered a world of reincarnational-lessons (IMPRINTS) from a soul who must wrestle with her past actions in order to progress spiritually. A thought provocative, page-turning story and one which cast a very curt lesson in the form of otherworldly deeds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Imprint by Annie Frame, 30 Sep 2011
Imprint
The Review: Hercular Rose, a soul who has arrived at the Library of Souls is looking for her and looking for her soul journal.

In the journals are her past souls, there are six of them and there is this elderly women who likes to appear and disappears telling Hercular to forgive herself. and to learn from her mistakes.

For IMPRINT you have to have an open mind and imagination or you'll be going what the heck, to I am confused.

This is a small book yes but its powerful and gripping on what happens after you die. Some parts you will crnge others you will cry this book is worth the money.

Overall this book was different and hard to grasp at first but it's a different book that I've never really read before I loved the authors writing and how the story unfolds.

Rating: 7/10 for the flaw.
Creepy cover but it got the elderly women correct.
Recommendation: If you like horror or are interested by the afterlife, this book is for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very intriguing!, 17 Sep 2011
D. Chavis "BELLAWANNABE" (Erma, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imprint (Paperback)
I thought that the synopsis sounded so intriguing, that I just had to read it. It did not disappoint! Very thought provoking, and so real, I felt like I was actually witnessing the journey of Hercular Rose to all of her past lives and imprints.
Very well written, and I look for more from Ms. Frame!

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and insightful, 25 Sep 2010
Paula Mc (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imprint (Paperback)

'Imprint' is a definitely a book that gives you a lot to think about and should be read with an open mind, the book is an interesting read and I could relate it in some ways and it did answer some questions I had as someone who does believe in life after death.

An interesting and insightful read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Imprint, 28 Oct 2008
This review is from: Imprint (Paperback)
A great book to get you thinking of your own life and how to maybe do things differently. I was intrigued and couldnt put the book down.
Im looking forward to Annie Frames next book.....im sure it will be a soul searching book from this talented author. L.Newman.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read!, 25 Aug 2008
M. J. Barrass "mandy" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imprint (Paperback)
this is a great book it has you enthralled from the beginning to the end
quite chilling in parts but it really makes you think, you will know what i mean when you read it! Mandy Ayr Scotland

5.0 out of 5 stars IMPRINT, 27 Sep 2008
Angela Clavery "Angie C" (South Shields, Tyne and Wear) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imprint (Paperback)
I recommend this book.Imprint is a one of those books you can't put down, it captures you from the start, I am spiritually aware and believe this story could be a reality. It has definately some message to us all. It takes you through the lives of a spirit and it leaves you thinking? quite emotionaly, about life. I think each reader will understand what I mean, after reading this novel and take from it what we need, with thought to our own imprint on life. An excellent first novel. Best wishes Annie, I look forward to your next novel.

Imprint
Imprint by Annie Frame (Paperback - 27 May 2008)