5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book., 2 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Fantastic World of Terry Jones: Animal Tales (Hardcover)
Wonderful stories. Highly recommended. Terry Jones is a masterful storyteller and the pictures are hysterically funny. Will suit ages up to 12.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jones & Foreman Strike Again!, 1 Mar 2012
Ele Math "EleM" (Vancouver, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
Another magical book for children from Terry Jones. This time giving children (and adults alike) stories about animals. Jones rich text and Foreman's wonderful illustrations are a powerful combination to delight children. Sure to become a classic in its own right!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 4 Jun 2011
A. D. Wilson Wilson (england) - See all my reviews
I bought this book for my 2 year old granddaughter - I know she is too young to read it now but I thought I would buy it while I could still remember its existence.

In the meantime I showed it to my 11 year old grandson and he agreed that when she is old enough, she will love it.

ARRAY(0xa6a55fcc)

The Fantastic World of Terry Jones: Animal Tales
The Fantastic World of Terry Jones: Animal Tales by Terry Jones (Hardcover - 24 Mar 2011)
10.99
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available