5.0 out of 5 stars The Story of the Little Mole
My 18 month old son is completely obsessed with this book. We read it 6 times a day and he giggles constantly when he sees the poo on the mole's head! His Grandmother bought it for him and intially I thought it was ridiculous and that he was too young - but she was right (as usual!)
Published on 29 Oct 2008 by Nicola.

3.0 out of 5 stars Review for The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition: Who Knew it Was None of His Business
A surprisingly informative story, whilst being fun! Recommend it for boys. Bought as a birthday/Christmas present for my nephew. Book arrived in good condition and promptly.
Published 5 months ago by Katie Swan

5.0 out of 5 stars The Story of the Little Mole, 29 Oct 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Faeces fun for everyone, 9 Aug 2008
Queenbee (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition (Hardcover)
This is a lovely book for children of ALL ages.The 'plain' version was good, but the PLOP UP version has just that little bit extra!!!!
And not only good fun, but educational too...country walks are a whole new experience when there's poo to be inspected and discussed. My 4 and 6 year old (girls) are fascinated!!!!! ...and quite well informed! Im just glad they're not yet into collecting samples. Yes,it's toilet humour but germ-free and odour-less! :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly funny children's book, 11 Sep 2010
JS (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition (Hardcover)
This is one of the funniest children's books I have ever seen. Following the usual pattern of an animal visiting a different animal on each page to ask the same question, it deals with the subject of poo, which most children find hilarious. I love the mole character and the way he wanders about with the offending poo on his head! I bought this book for my brother's children, who are 2 and 3, but he and his wife also really enjoyed it. The moving parts are great fun and really add to the enjoyment of the book. It was also a bargain at half the price it is in the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great poo entertainment for all ages!!, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition (Hardcover)
I've read this story to my class and they thought it was so amazing that the teacher was talking about poo!!! This version is so clever with the plop up illustrations. My little cousin thoroughly enjoyed this as did the many adults who read it on Xmas day. Well worth buying this version. Just be careful with little fingers pulling too hard. Its a good lesson in how to be gentle with books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 6 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition (Hardcover)
I bought this book as a secret indulgence for myself after being introduced to the paperback by my 3 year-old cousin. The plop-up features are brilliant and enjoyed by young and old alike. This will make a fun gift for some young friends this Christmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars So sweet..., 31 Mar 2010
H. K. Cecil "helseykc" (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition (Hardcover)
This is such a sweet book and considering it's all about poo there is never actually any mention of any words meaning "poo". It's very funny too...

The only reason this doesn't get 5 stars is because the pop up bits are not very easy to pop up - they get a bit stuck. They might loosen over time but if it's left to the kids they'll just pull it to pieces in trying to move the bits that are meant to move! I guess it's a good excuse for the grown ups to read it several times themselves! Anyway the non plop up version is just as good, from a grownup's perspective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 April 2014
This review is from: The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition (Hardcover)
IF you have young children, they will love this little story - so innocent and yet a little naughty too.

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to love?!, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition (Hardcover)
Wonderful illustrations and super 'plop-up' action, this book was a hit ten years ago for my niece and now my kids love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I've ever seen!!!, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition (Hardcover)
This book is brilliant! my daughter originally borrowed one from the school library and to be honest I thought omg! Haha it's brilliant my kids thought it was hilarious! Anyone thinking of buying BUY it NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars My neice LOVES it, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition (Hardcover)
I bought this for my Niece when she was 2 she still loves it at 4, it is one I enjoy reading with her as the story is funny and her reaction makes me laugh. She loves the plop up features and I am certain this one will continue to be a favourite for years to come.

ARRAY(0xa7ad8da4)

The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition
The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition by Werner Holzwarth (Hardcover - 11 Oct 2007)
6.99