on 1 October 2011
Bought this for my 2 1/2 year old grand-daughter who had become interested in dinosaurs. She loves this colourful book. The pictures are good and she particularly likes the rhymes. I like the way the names of the dinosaurs are also spelled phonetically, so that I know how to pronounce them and she also learns their correct names.
on 26 March 2010
this is my 6 year old sons favourite book he reads it every night. he got it when he was 4 and liked it then but now he can read it himself he reads it over and over again! a really good rhyming book for little dinosaur lovers.
on 31 March 2010
My son is 2 half years old .. and he is very surprised for buying this book.. He reads it and keep flipping and looking at the pictures.. Well , this is a great book for dinosaur lovers..
Definitely must have!
on 14 March 2009
I borrowed this book from the library, and my 7 month old son loved it. We read it again and again.
As to be expected the rhymes from Giles Andeae are superb, and the illustrations are bold and amusing.
on 8 October 2010
what else can I say but my 3 year old girl loves this book and has had me read it to her many times. book is a good big size so we can both cuddle up on the couch and read it together.
on 13 September 2010
top quality childrens book wonderful and amusing rhymes excellent illustration
a book my little girl will have read to her over and over again
on 7 July 2009
Great. My nearly 3yr old grandaughter loved it. Phonic spelling of the dinosaurs names really helped the reader too.
on 13 January 2011
I purchased this book for my 3-yr old dinosaur-mad daughter. It was an instant hit and she adores it (as do I). The rhymes are fun and the illustrations are excellent. It is a superb book for both listening to and looking at. I would definitely recommend this book as a must have addition to any child's collection.
on 18 October 2013
Dinosaurs seem to hold a fascination in both real life images and animated form for our little girl.

I bought her this as an idea to introduce her to the names and characteristics of dinosaurs.

She loves it. She knows the names and the rhymes for each one and gets a real sense of wonder from the book.

There are some more obscure types of dinosaur in this, which adds to the charm.
on 13 July 2012
Our little boy who is now 3 loves this book. He wants me to read it to him over and over until he falls asleep at bedtime. During the day he sometimes tries to read it to his favourite teddy!