5.0 out of 5 stars A must for dinosaur lovers.
Published on 28 Jun 2005

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong book delivered
A completely different book was delivered. It even had a sticky label on the back saying Dinosaurs Galore but was an
adult thriller!
Surely this could have been spotted when packed.
Published 6 months ago by Elaine Brewerton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for dinosaur lovers., 28 Jun 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Dinosaurs Galore! (Paperback)
My 3 year old borrowed this book from the library and we have had to buy our own copy. He loves dinosaurs and is a massive fan of the other Giles Andrae books Commotion in the ocean rumble in the jungle and farmyard hullaballoo. If you're used to Giles Andrae then you'll know what to expect loads of bright coloured funny pictures and a selection of silly poems this time about a selection of dinosaurs. if you haven't read Giles Andrae before with pre-schoolers then you should. My son laughs out loud at the funny rhymes and has quickly learnt to recite the poems himself because of the simple nature of the rhyming. The pictures are big bold and funny. I think this is a must for dinosaur lovers out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 26 July 2004
This review is from: Dinosaurs Galore! (Picture Books) (Hardcover)
My 4 year old loves this book! He already knows many more dinosaurs than me but what is great about this book is the humour, both in the poems but particularly in the pictures- they are fabulous!
If you are finding it difficult to find an interactive dinosaur book that isn't all and only facts then this book is for you and your child. Its fun, funny and fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun, wonderful illustrations, 1 Jan 2008
This review is from: Dinosaurs Galore! (Paperback)
My 11 month old son loves this book, and Farmyard Hullabaloo and Commotion on the Ocean. He seems to enjoy the rhymes and obviously loves the colourful, fun illustrations that are so mucha trademark of this series. This book has prompted many 'discussions' with my son about dinosaurs and I've spent many evenings checking things that have come out of our 'chats' on the internet. It certainly seems to be factually correct in most repects as well as having fun, silly rhymes that are easy to read and remember.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rooar, 9 May 2010
Mrs. J. Mclaren "Grandmumar" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dinosaurs Galore! (Paperback)
My 2 year Grand daughter selected this book at the library and is thrilled to have her own copy.She loves the pictures and the rhymes and the different voices the reader can use for each Dinosaur.I have bought other books by the same authors since she loves this one so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kid loves it, 8 Oct 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Dinosaurs Galore! (Paperback)
what else can I say but my 3 year old girl loves this book and has had me read it to her many times. book is a good big size so we can both cuddle up on the couch and read it together.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb childrens book, 13 Sep 2010
Mr. Steven R. Harrison (wigan uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dinosaurs Galore! (Paperback)
top quality childrens book wonderful and amusing rhymes excellent illustration
a book my little girl will have read to her over and over again

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it!, 31 Mar 2010
This review is from: Dinosaurs Galore! (Paperback)
My son is 2 half years old .. and he is very surprised for buying this book.. He reads it and keep flipping and looking at the pictures.. Well , this is a great book for dinosaur lovers..
Definitely must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars dinosaur lovers heaven, 26 Mar 2010
This review is from: Dinosaurs Galore! (Paperback)
this is my 6 year old sons favourite book he reads it every night. he got it when he was 4 and liked it then but now he can read it himself he reads it over and over again! a really good rhyming book for little dinosaur lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaurs Galore, 7 July 2009
This review is from: Dinosaurs Galore! (Paperback)
Great. My nearly 3yr old grandaughter loved it. Phonic spelling of the dinosaurs names really helped the reader too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous pictures and smashing rhymes, 14 Mar 2009
Helen Jones "Helen J" (Gloucester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dinosaurs Galore! (Paperback)
I borrowed this book from the library, and my 7 month old son loved it. We read it again and again.
As to be expected the rhymes from Giles Andeae are superb, and the illustrations are bold and amusing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Dinosaurs Galore! (Picture Books)
Dinosaurs Galore! (Picture Books) by Giles Andreae (Hardcover - 15 July 2004)
Used & New from: 0.64