5.0 out of 5 stars Another adventure with Daisy Duck!, 27 Sept. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Daisy And The Beastie (Hardcover)
My niece loves Daisy Duck. I could review these books with words like colourful and fun, but this would not do them justice.
The best review is the reaction of my niece to each new Daisy Duck book that I buy her. She sits enthralled, pointing at all the animals and making quacking noises each time she sees Daisy. The books are fun, eductional and best of all, keep young minds entertained for hours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Though Not The Best Daisy Book, 23 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Daisy And The Beastie (Hardcover)
I love the artwork in Daisy Duck books:the washed out, full-page illustrations, grand sweeps of colour and wonderful feel for the countryside.

The stories are simple and the text sparse, but these are PICTURE books par excellence and so they should be: ideal for toddlers who can't cope with much detail, and yet easy on the eye of the parents who would appreciate their dreamy beauty.

If I had one criticism of this particular story is that my 2.5 year old failed to understand that "the beastie" and the kittens were the same thing, despite my repeated explanations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daisy & The Beastie, 3 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Daisy And The Beastie (Paperback)
My sons love these Daisy & Pip books & they make great presents too, lovely books! I think we have most of them now!

5.0 out of 5 stars purchase comment, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Daisy And The Beastie (Paperback)
this book has been enjoyed by my grandaughter every tim we read it together. she is a big Daisy fan.

Daisy And The Beastie
Daisy And The Beastie by Jane Simmons (Paperback - 2 Sept. 2004)
Used & New from: £0.01