5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful pop-up book to accompany the well-loved song., 15 Dec. 1998
By A Customer
This book and the pop-up version of "Where oh where is Kipper's Bear" (Mick Inkpen) are my two favorite pop-up books, and my nine month old son can't get enough of them. The illustrations are beautifully painted and the moving parts are ingenious -- the wheels spin, the doors open and close, the wipers go back and forth, even the babies "cry"! The pictures are packed with detail and close examination uncovers little sub-plots about run-away dogs and lost kittens. I've given both these books as presents to several children and they are always a huge hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars more, more, 19 Oct. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: The Wheels on the Bus (Hardcover)
My 18m old daughter loves this book and my four year old has fun reading it to her as well. Sturdily made and great pictures, watch the doors open and shut, the people bump about, the windows go up and down, round and round and round and round.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wheels on the Bus is a must have for all kids!, 26 May 2004
Ali (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wheels on the Bus (Hardcover)
I bought this book because I remembered my twin nephews getting through 2 copies - one was kept as best and one they were allowed to destroy through sheer excitement! My son is now 7 months old and this is the only thing guaranteed to keep him amused when he is feeling grouchy. It is fantastic and I am planning to buy another in reserve - just in case!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars wheels on the bus, 14 Oct. 2002
Mrs LM Jones (london england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wheels on the Bus (Hardcover)
My son has been enchanted with this book since he was 4 months old!! we are now on our third copy at the age of 14 months.
so many things to look at and discuss, great pictures and moving parts. always stops the tears and will amuse for at least 30 mins at a time.
so get singing!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 19 Aug. 2011
This is a brilliant book, probably suited to the 3 yr old market than the younger ones who may pull a bit too much and damage it. You can follow the story in pictures with the continuous use of characters and their journey. Eage page has something to pull which brings the page to life, only criticism is that as it is American the words have changed slightly but this does not defer from the enjoyment of the book which will bring hours of fun. Knic Knack Paddy Wack is another book not to be missed by the same person.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of THE most special books!!, 28 Jun. 2009
I am just buying this book for the second time because our first book has been so loved to death and is now falling apart. Apart from the fabulous pop ups and illustrations (with infinite detail) it is lovely having a 'singalong' story that the children love to sing with you....This book gets pulled off the book shelf everyday! Enjoy...it's one to store and keep for the grandchildren one day as well...

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pop-up Book I've Seen, 6 Sept. 2012
This got hundreds of readings when my little boy was a toddler.I will have to re-buy it for his baby sister, as the existing copy is worn out from over use! It's probably the best pop-up book I've come across. There is so much going on on each page, it really keeps a child interested. I highly recommend 'Nick Nack Paddy Whack' by the same author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 May 2013
My son adores this book, he is 18 months and loves being read to and going through books, this has been his favourite since purchased several weeks ago. HR tries to pull the different sections and get involved where he can! Would recommend it highly, has been well used already and it's very sturdy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheels on the Bus, 2 Jan. 2014
Prompt delivery. A little gem of a book. A classic. An action packed story and sing-along. I loved it very much because it enabled the participation of the young reader who thoroughly enjoyed being part of the story by doing the actions using the tabs and lifting the flaps. Excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE best wheels on the bus book, 5 Aug. 2014
Well this is the Rolls Royce of Wheels on the Bus books. Opening flaps etc are so clever. It costs a lot (from the US) but is so treasured I have bought as a gift for a few people after receiving it myself. Takes a while to come.

The Wheels on the Bus
The Wheels on the Bus by Paul O.Zelinsky (Hardcover - 26 Sept. 2002)
Used & New from: £29.98