Manaconda
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:£9.50+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

MANACONDA is an erotically explicit anthology which features some of my most favourite (and HOTTEST!!) authors. Each has written a short story which leaves the reader itching for more and determined to expand their own personal library.
SACRED EDEN by SHERRI L KING
Though my first visit to THE HORDE WARS series, this story drew me straight into the dusky world of the supernatural SHIKAR, warriors with amazing powers who battle dark demons threatening the Earth. This story centres around CADY (ex-human) and OBSIDIAN (known as SID and born a SHIKAR) and picks up at some unknown time in the future after they have bonded (see RAVENOUS - now on my to be read pile!). The wars seem to be over and only a few demons roam free, yet SID grows restless. He has battled these creatures all his life, following in the footsteps of generations before him ... so what happens now? Both CADY and SID are prepared to fight to their death to protect each other, yet when a clairvoyant foresees tragedy, friends gather to stave off the predicted slaughter of the bonded couple.
KNIGHT STALKER by LORA LEIGH
BLISS has secretly lusted after CADAN for years and her feelings don't change a jot despite catching him getting it on with the local good time girl and sucking her blood. CADAN is host to an alien lifeform, a symbiotic light which enhances his formidable warrior skills and makes him immortal. The downside is CADAN needs to feed it fresh blood or they both die. CADAN is constantly hungry and made irritable by the additional female symbiot he carries due to her own hosts death. He needs only BLISS to sate him, but he's not the only one to want her. The female symbiot senses BLISS is perfect host material - with her help CADAN and BLISS can be together forever - but first BLISS must make her choice.
I have enjoyed every book I have read by LORA and she has yet to leave me even slightly disappointed. I thoroughly enjoyed this tale and am delighted to hear that LORA intends to continue this theme in a series of stories known as THE BLOOD TIES.
DEVILISH DOT by JAID BLACK
This story is part of the TREK MI Q'AN series, however I consider it a seperate KHAN-GORI tale. Our heroine DOT is the sex toy manufacturer first mentioned in SEIZED. Whilst driving to a sex toy party during a ferocious storm, a freak accident throws DOT into the seventh dimension and onto the legendary planet KHAN-GOR. DOT's first alien contact is with a group of hungry male YENNI - their sort of welcome will raise a smile from all TREK MI Q'AN fans.
VAIDD has just awakened from GORAK (a hibernatory period between each of his 7 lifetimes) to the scent of his bloodmate. How delicious - she's a primitive. DOT is only just recovering from her hysteria caused by the enthusiatic YENNI welcome when a gargoyle swoops from the sky and captures her. Convinced she's about to be eaten, DOT is stunned when the bald, grey, fanged thing (and lets not forget the wings) shifts into a tall handsome barbarian who calls her his wife. This short story had me laughing throughout. For fans of JAID'S quirky humour watch out for the Freddy the Fish scene - hilarious!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 25 June 2013
This is a collection of three stories by Jaid Black, Lora Leigh and Sheri l King (a new Author to me) . These are short erotic stories that each give a very good idea of the talent and creativity of the three authors.
First up is a story by Sheri l King which an introduction of sorts to her Horde War series. As I hadn't read any of her work I did find this a little confusing but it has certainly encouraged me to seek out more of her work.
The second story is by Lora Leigh and is called Night Stalker and from the first sentence the reader is thrown into a very sexy Vampire/symbiot tale which hopefully will be rounded out into a series.
The third tale is by Jaid Black (Devilish Dot) and is set in her Trek Mi K'an world. I absolutely loved this! Dot manufactures sex toys and suddenly finds herself transported to a world of very sexy aliens. Gargoyle shifter anyone?! For me the most complete and satisfying of the three offerings here.
This book is truly worth the money and all three authors have done a fantastic job. I have no hesitation in heartily recommending this and would give it 5 stars!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again