5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gem of a book for all Big Bang fans
I was really pleased to see this book on Amazon, and remained pleased when I saw the price.

My 15 year old daughter and I are massive Big Bang Theory fans, and this little book appears to be a gem of a book for giving an insight into all things Big Bang.

Published on 9 Jan 2012 by Dippy1961

3.0 out of 5 stars average to read
Bought as a present. Had a quick look and good if you're a big bang theory fan. Personally I didn't like it.
Published 5 months ago by Mark Milligan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gem of a book for all Big Bang fans, 9 Jan 2012
Dippy1961 (Peterborough) - See all my reviews
This review is from: An independent, amazing, unofficial A-Z of The Big Bang Theory (Paperback)

I have only managed to read a small bit (when she was out!) but even that was quite interesting as it tells you how the characters playing the parts weren't the ones originally meant to be doing so. I won't spoil it for people by telling you loads - just tell you to buy it as I think you'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BIG BANG THEORY A-Z, 8 May 2012
This is a great and fun book to read for any avid fan of the show.All the characters and fun facts from the inception and right up to date.A MUST READ.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 April 2012
exactly as i expected this book to be. great info about the comedy series. occasionally repetative though. you must be a genuine big bang geek to enjoy this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars bang, 20 Feb 2013
I loved this book, all the facts you need to be a BBT geek/nerd and I'm becoming one. buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Feb 2013
A very interesting book which has given me the information I needed. It arrived on time and was well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Big Bang Theory A-Z, 27 Jan 2013
W. J. Smith - See all my reviews
a very informative and funny book about a group of great entertaining actors Very interesting to know about what makes them tick

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun & Informative, 26 Jan 2013
Enjoyable A - Z of all things Big Bang. Only reason I haven't given 5 stars is the book's paper quality is a bit on te cheap side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 4 Jan 2013
This is great for any fans as gives you information beyond the show. I bought it for my son but we argue over who is reading it

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 31 Dec 2012
This was bought for my daughters partner as a Christmas present,he was well pleased with it and thanked me greatly

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUY, 10 Dec 2012
Bought this for my daughter who loved it. Not read it myself, as i'm not a fan. She read it cover to cover in one go.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›