Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 December 2013
If I had a problem I would definitely "Ask Graham". Not only are his answers to the problems in this book wise and helpful, they are also extermely witty. Graham pulls no punches.If he thinks the problem is ridiculous he sas so. This is a very witty, and, at times, poignant book. A very good read.
on 27 April 2014
What a fabulous book. Not only does Graham give us all the benefit of his vast knowledge of life and understanding, but also in a very hilarious way. I thoroughly recommend book to anyone with a sense of humour to go ahead and get it.
on 28 April 2014
Does what it says on the tin. Mostly funny and witty comments from Graham that tickle your humour buds, but occasional insightful views and thoughts. Great as a pick me up and put me down read rather than unmissable read but no less a book for it.
on 9 October 2013
This book by the humorous celebrity Graham Norton is an extremely good read. One can pick it up randomly without losing the thread. The author shows the reader a very intelligent and caring side of his nature. His problem solving techniques are well worth your attent
on 16 December 2012
if you're looking for a fun easy read to dip in and out of or pass the time on a journey i would definitely recommend this - although having said that i read this in my own home from cover to cover over a rainy weekend!! at times repetitive and i don't believe all the problems are true BUT i enjoyed hid responses and think they would serve a few people in real life too! enjoyed it!
on 29 September 2015
A good holiday read for me as written to dip in and out of. I love Graham's Saturday radio show with this section and my only disappointment was that some of the situations were very similar. His ascerbic wit came through well however and it was like listening to his voice responding to sometimes the daftest dilemmas!!
on 15 November 2010
I bought the book for two reasons. One, I like reading problem pages and Two I love Graham's humour. This humour is present throughout his replies. But what was a complete surprise was how good his advice actually is. And if he is still writing his column, I hope he brings out a second volume.
I think he is a worthy successor to the late Claire Raynor. I just hope she doesn't come back to haunt him for pinching her crown!
on 4 November 2010
The whys and wherefors of daily life can be questionable. And I've often asked myself why? Sometimes there's no answer. Now up pops 'Ask Graham'. Here at least Graham Norton has a good go at attempting to respond to the vagaries we so often find ourselve in. By doing so, he ensures we are entertained with his characteristic humour which makes 'Ask Graham' a nice little book to dip in to and surface with a smile. It certainly made me feel buoyant.Pets in Prospect
on 12 January 2011
i really enjoyed this book. the way Graham Norton replys is hilarious! he doesnt hold back and just replys with what we are all thinking! good for those nights when you can only manage a page or two before dropping off!
on 9 June 2014
A lovely 'dip in and out' book which is guaranteed to make you chuckle. Graham Norton has some very dry, very witty and very sensible answers to some very odd problems!