5.0 out of 5 stars Graham makes a lot of sense
I bought the book for two reasons. One, I like reading problem pages and Two I love Graham's humour. This humour is present throughout his replies. But what was a complete surprise was how good his advice actually is. And if he is still writing his column, I hope he brings out a second volume.
I think he is a worthy successor to the late Claire Raynor. I just hope...
Published on 15 Nov 2010 by Nutzer

3.0 out of 5 stars ask graham
i really enjoyed this book. the way Graham Norton replys is hilarious! he doesnt hold back and just replys with what we are all thinking! good for those nights when you can only manage a page or two before dropping off!
Published on 12 Jan 2011 by jellytheone

5.0 out of 5 stars Graham makes a lot of sense, 15 Nov 2010
This review is from: Ask Graham (Hardcover)
I think he is a worthy successor to the late Claire Raynor. I just hope she doesn't come back to haunt him for pinching her crown!

3.0 out of 5 stars ask graham, 12 Jan 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars When we want to know why., 4 Nov 2010
John Baker (Somerset England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ask Graham (Hardcover)
The whys and wherefors of daily life can be questionable. And I've often asked myself why? Sometimes there's no answer. Now up pops 'Ask Graham'. Here at least Graham Norton has a good go at attempting to respond to the vagaries we so often find ourselve in. By doing so, he ensures we are entertained with his characteristic humour which makes 'Ask Graham' a nice little book to dip in to and surface with a smile. It certainly made me feel buoyant.Pets in Prospect

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 9 Jun 2014
A lovely 'dip in and out' book which is guaranteed to make you chuckle. Graham Norton has some very dry, very witty and very sensible answers to some very odd problems!

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny little book, 25 May 2014
now this is funny, part of me wants to write in to him just to get the kind of advice he gives out in the book, imo if you liek to read funny things this is a book to read :P

3.0 out of 5 stars Agony aunt, 3 May 2014
Love Graham,s sense of humour and he does give good advise sometimes but once you read one , you,ve read them all

3.0 out of 5 stars Good airport lounge read, 28 April 2014
Does what it says on the tin. Mostly funny and witty comments from Graham that tickle your humour buds, but occasional insightful views and thoughts. Great as a pick me up and put me down read rather than unmissable read but no less a book for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars must read, 27 April 2014
Paul Hurley "mr_tickle" (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
What a fabulous book. Not only does Graham give us all the benefit of his vast knowledge of life and understanding, but also in a very hilarious way. I thoroughly recommend book to anyone with a sense of humour to go ahead and get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Would Ask Graham, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Ask Graham (Paperback)
If I had a problem I would definitely "Ask Graham". Not only are his answers to the problems in this book wise and helpful, they are also extermely witty. Graham pulls no punches.If he thinks the problem is ridiculous he sas so. This is a very witty, and, at times, poignant book. A very good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ask Graham, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ask Graham (Paperback)
This book by the humorous celebrity Graham Norton is an extremely good read. One can pick it up randomly without losing the thread. The author shows the reader a very intelligent and caring side of his nature. His problem solving techniques are well worth your attent

Ask Graham
Ask Graham by Graham Norton (Paperback - 3 Oct 2011)