4.0 out of 5 stars Great detail, sturdy but split in two
This map looks and feels top quality. A quick check of the small places I know seems they haven't forgotten the detail.

Published on 12 Jun. 2008 by C. Hart

3.0 out of 5 stars The Rough Guide Map India
Published on 29 April 2009 by Mahadon Rajah

4.0 out of 5 stars Great detail, sturdy but split in two, 12 Jun. 2008
C. Hart (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Rough Guide Map India (Edition 1) (Map)

This map would be ideal for touring on the road (what I will use it for eventually) but not so useful for planning as it is split across back/front for north and south India. I know India is a big place, but for planning a 6 month trip it's not so great to be flipping the map back and forth - plus, you can't stick it to a wall for an overall view.

BUT - on the road this will be great.

Quality is brilliant and the price is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rough Guide Map of India, 2 Jun. 2008
This review is from: The Rough Guide Map India (Edition 1) (Map)
This is an excellent map showing full details of roads,Airports & Train stations plus main points of interest. The inks & dyes used inhance its ability to be read by street light.
The information is easy to read, combined with It being printed on waterproof and rip-proof Polyart(tm) paper. An essential if you want to make notes on your map & dont want to worry too much about getting it wet or ripping it.
Top Product

3.0 out of 5 stars The Rough Guide Map India, 29 April 2009
This review is from: The Rough Guide Map India (Edition 1) (Map)
Actually a bit disappointed with this. I bought several maps for my trip to India and this was perhaps the least used. Yes it has main detail but the scale is perhaps a bit on the small side needing magnification to see if your eye sight is not too great (like mine perhaps). I found the other maps I bought had additional main city information on India and was easier to read along with some useful information about shopping/places of interest etc. It says it's a weatherproof map but I did not actually test it. Some of the other maps I had were laminated whereas this was not so perhaps I had my expectations of receiving something similar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, 28 Sept. 2008
This review is from: The Rough Guide Map India (Edition 1) (Map)
This map travelled around southern india with and was my best friend!!

It's very accurate, lightweight, waterproof and easy to read (not so easy to fold, but I've not yet met a map that is!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Precise and really strong!, 2 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Rough Guide Map India (Edition 1) (Map)
I love this map - it's very precise and it's made in a truly strong material. If you're going to buy a map of India, buy this one - Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars rough guide maps, 3 May 2009
This review is from: The Rough Guide Map India (Edition 1) (Map)
another great product from the rough guide team, if you need a map of india this is the one to use

The Rough Guide Map India (Edition 1)
The Rough Guide Map India (Edition 1) by Rough Guides (Map - 7 Jun. 2007)
Used & New from: £24.99