5.0 out of 5 stars UP TO DATE AND MOST INFORMATIVE, 2 April 2008
Mr. B. P. Moss "Brian Moss" (Kingsbury, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Rough Guide to the Dordogne & the Lot (Rough Guide Travel Guides) (Paperback)
I am really pleased with this book which seems to be up to date and accurate. I had lost faith in travel guides having bought one from a different publisher for Bulgaria last year.Some listed hotels had been closed for years and some built years ago were not even listed although the book was a new edition. I have never been to Dordogne before and need accuracy. All websites mentioned in the book seem to exist (at least the 20 which I have tried.) Details of bike and kayak hire are given and those I contacted responded. I feel that I know the Dordogne so well that I don't actually need to go there in person! My wife and I will make this the first item we place in our luggage for our visit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, 9 July 2012
K. Urwin "Urwinki" (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
Great product, and arrived very quickly. However it came with the added bonus of a couple of someones holiday snaps! let me know if you want them back??

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent information for anyone visiting the region, 7 Sep 2009
D. Southwould (Plymouth) - See all my reviews
This guide is very comprehensive and great value. The details, maps and descriptions are very accurate. The only thing that could improve it would be inclusion of some more photos

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD INDEED, 21 July 2009
A. Taylor (Surrey England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
A first class guide, even if you're not trogging round the Dordogne but just visiting by train! It's got lots of information well presented and in an easily accessible format.

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job needed of it., 23 May 2014
M. Wainwright "mwain001" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
A good book, well written. There is now a newer version (I knew that when I bought this, but went for this because it was considerably less expensive at the time) so some of the information is a little out of date. Nevertheless, the main attractions are all covered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i wanted, 3 Mar 2014
There are notes written in the book by the previous owner - I like this as it gives you ideas about the places

The Rough Guide to the Dordogne & the Lot (Rough Guide Travel Guides)
Used & New from: £0.01