4.0 out of 5 stars A very durable map, 31 Dec. 2005
This review is from: The Rough Guide Map Pyrenees and Andorra (Rough Guide Map: Pyrenees & Andorra) (Map)
At a scale of 1:250,000 the map provides a reasonable degree of detail. Has a good index and shows places of interest and camp sites. The best thing about this series of maps is the polyethelene material they are printed on, which makes them waterproof, tearproof and virtually indestructable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for me, 9 Oct. 2009
D. J. Law (uk) - See all my reviews
I bought this for an upcoming trip to the region on my motorcycle, the scale is just about right and covers most of the width coast to coast. When I bought it I was unsure because this wasn't clearly indicated in the blurb. Seems pretty tough and coated, good clear map for touring by road, no regrets about buying for what I need it for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very rugged and fairly detailed, 26 July 2010
I bought this to accompany me on my trip through the Pyrenees along the GR 11. The material is great and seems like it will survive quite a lot of punishment. It is double sided and the size and scale are also decent. I will be purchasing an additional 1:40,000 scale map too for more detail of my route but this is a great rough guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and great detail, 26 Aug. 2010
Excellent map that will enable me to plot the course of my Raid Pyrenean cycling trip

The Rough Guide Map Pyrenees and Andorra (Rough Guide Map: Pyrenees & Andorra)
Used & New from: £42.60