5.0 out of 5 stars Feeling safe with Rough Guide in South Africa
My partner and I spent 2 months in South Africa and used Rough Guide, ourfirst break from the other travel books available. I was pleasantlysurprised with the information in it and often had other travellerssharing our book. It's just a little more sophisticated than the rest. Themaps are clear and simple and the history section amazing.
Published on 29 April 2004 by Sindile Crawford

3.0 out of 5 stars Good overview but would benefit from updating
Good general commentary on the country, but not always up to date when it comes to places to eat and drink.
Published on 10 Oct. 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Feeling safe with Rough Guide in South Africa, 29 April 2004

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 9 Nov. 2003
Mrs.J.E.Veart (Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
After years of persuasion, my husband finally got myself and our boys to SA, well did I impress him with my up to date knowledge of the country and all its fabulous sights! I guided him through mountain passes, to breathtaking beaches and even told him how much to tip the guy who filled up our fuel tank...
Invaluable and reading this at home first prepared me for the wonderful country that it is and not what the media portrays.
Well Done

5.0 out of 5 stars SA Map, 7 Sept. 2010
ordered this item on the excellent product detail describtion given on line. Product arrived on time and was as described.South Africa (Globetrotter Travel Map)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good overview but would benefit from updating, 10 Oct. 2003
By A Customer

The Rough Guide to South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland - 4th edition
The Rough Guide to South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland - 4th edition by Greg Mthembu-Salter (Paperback - 30 Jun. 2005)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available