4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun!, 13 Nov. 2008
Mr. J. Bateman (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Talk Now! Learn Mexican Spanish (CD-ROM)
If like me your panning on visiting mexico or some of the other Latin American countries and want to learn a few of the basics like; Numbers, Foods, essential phrases, colours etc. then go for this! If however you allready know some basic European spanish then maybe you would'nt get a great deal out of this, allthough if you go to the Talk Now website you can buy the 'Talk more' version which is what i'm planning on getting ,having nearly completed this one. One great thing about it is that it's atually quite fun, with quizzes and speech recording and so does'nt seem like a chore especially for those who lose concentration easily like me. If you want to be taught about how to to pronounce certain letters and grammar and stuff like that you'll probably want to buy a more academic study book to go with it, otherwise enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Viva the Mexican language!, 1 Feb. 2006
This review is from: Talk Now! Learn Mexican Spanish (CD-ROM)
This is brilliant! At long last something really good for Mexican. You learn what people say there, not European Spanish they cannot understand. They have understood me this time! I can recommend this course.
I also showed it to some Mexican people who seemed to approve of it. I guess this is another good sign the course is good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mexican Spanish, 30 Jun. 2011
E. Hodges (Brighton, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Talk Now! Learn Mexican Spanish (CD-ROM)
This was my first purchase after I decided to learn Spanish,I chose this because my daughter now lives
in Mexico and there is a definate need to communicate with our new family,this was a great help in getting
started and helps you progress to a stage where you finally start to understand and also they can start to
understand you.That is why this Disc was excellent for the beginer,good choice,would recomend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Basics but good fun, 13 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Talk Now! Learn Mexican Spanish (CD-ROM)
I like this series of interactive learning aids. They are laid out in a fun and easy way to learn. If you are competative like me there are the quizes that will induce you to learn faster.
I totally recommend this for for the total novices out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 1 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Talk Now! Learn Mexican Spanish (CD-ROM)
I've alerady reviewed it once but I'm being asked again...so 'BRILLIANT' am learning Mexican Spanish soooo quickly.
Am ordering 'Talk More' later today in fact.
Great, excellent!

Talk Now! Learn Mexican Spanish
Talk Now! Learn Mexican Spanish by EuroTalk Limited (Mac OS X, Windows XP)