5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant Road Atlas!!
Published 15 months ago by Mr. David Moss

YES IT IS A GREAT MAP WITH A DECENT SCALE BUT HUGE AND IMPRACTICAL TO USE AND STORE, I just threw my well used copy out and bought a PHILIPS ***** NAVIGATOR, see my review.
Published 8 months ago by Christopher W. Brierley

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant Road Atlas!!, 4 Nov. 2013
Mr. David Moss (WHITBY, NORTH YORKS. United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Great Britain Super Scale Road Atlas 2014 (A-Z Road Atlas) (Spiral-bound)
I am a retired Geography teacher, and I have to say that this is the finest Road Atlas I have ever bought!! The maps are of superb quality, and extremely clear. The ring binding is also an asset in my opinion. I have just bought another to keep in the house! If you are trying to decide whether to buy this or not, I have no hesitation in recommending it 100%. For the Amazon price of just over £10 it is an absolute bargain. Please be advised that the Atlas is BIG!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A-Z Map, 3 Oct. 2013
Jonathan Croshaw (Lancs, England) - See all my reviews
I wanted a Map to replace an old dog eared map that we used extensively during our holidays which had become rather worse for wear. Selected this map mainly based on the reviews I had seen. I think the map is excellent for driving showing roads at a good clear scale. My real disppointment was the map really doesnt show any beaches. Our old map identified beaches which was really useful during our holiday when we set out to visit other places. I think A-Z have missed an important part of what should be on their Map.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, easy to see size, 25 Oct. 2013
love this map and so do others i have shown it to. Great for touring/holidays. Much better than a sat nav, also places on interest are clearly shown so detours can easily be incorporated into journies if you are on holiday for example.

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MAP WITH A DECENT SCALE BUT HUGE AND IMPRACTICAL TO USE AND STORE., 13 May 2014
Christopher W. Brierley - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I could never find a place to store it, most of the time it was on the rear seat where people sat on it, in the doors it was too floppy and bent inwards, then tended to fall in the road when one opened the door. It was also a bit too big on ones lap and most unwieldy when travelling, tending to knock things like the gear lever when turning over pages.
If you can store it and cope with the size, buy it as there is nothing else wrong with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent detail, 30 Sept. 2013
Routes are clearly shown, easy to read, and even I can read maps now!

Much better than any map I have previously bought. The book itself is a bit on the big side - I suppose it has to be, but that is not a problem, in short excellent clear mapping and good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 12 Oct. 2013
The only UK map you'll need. Big, but beautiful.
Excellent value and carefully updated and compliments latest satnavs.
Always have this for the overview and feel confident that you'll arrive as efficiently as possible.
Will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big map. very Good detail If you want something A 4 size this is about A3, 14 Jun. 2014
Good map. Very clear. Nice big scale. Sidewise about A3 so it stays on the back seat or in the boot
If you are looking for a map to fit in a door pocket or the glove box. This will be too big

Excellent map.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, Does what it says on the tin, 11 Jan. 2014
Very big, good that it is spiral bound and does exactly what it says in the description. It is rather large but when you are lost and the Satnav has expired this is the one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 1 Sept. 2013
Ring binder is excellent for convenience and large scale is superior to most other GB road maps. A to Z reputation continues justifiably.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size., 25 Jun. 2014
Like the size a lot, it's about A3, not too big to manage. The map design is easy to read. I only took 1 star off because the paper is a bit thin and flimsy, I guess this makes the overall book lighter but when folding the page over I am a bit conscious that the rear page may crinkle or tear.

Great Britain Super Scale Road Atlas 2014 (A-Z Road Atlas)
Great Britain Super Scale Road Atlas 2014 (A-Z Road Atlas) by Geographers A-Z Map Co Ltd (Spiral-bound - 1 July 2013)
Used & New from: £12.71