4.0 out of 5 stars A man said
Published on 22 July 2012 by JustGlory

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not cover all of Greater London
Published 18 months ago by Mr. Peter Crane

4.0 out of 5 stars A man said, 22 July 2012
This review is from: London 2012 Street Atlas (London Street Atlases) (Spiral-bound)
This product was everything I needed and more, its easy to follow easy to read and helped me on my travels. I have many positives, and only this negative - it probably wont last if I took it campling, I really dont think its as strong as it needs to be to be honest. I would reccommend it to you if you were planning at home, not strong enough to take it out. It does what you expect for an A to Z, well worth the price

5.0 out of 5 stars London 2012 Street Atlas, 31 July 2012
Dispatched and delivered very quickly. Excellent product with the bonus of the London 2012 Olympics Games maps and details all venues. Very informative.
Maybe a collector's item in years to come!!!!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not cover all of Greater London, 9 Jan 2013
As expected except that this atlas like most others does not cover all of Greater London and indeed goes slightly less far south than another brand ( and I suspect in other directions too). May not matter to people who don't go to far reaches of London but annoying for me. Swapped presents with my husband as I prefer spiral bound and he not. Husband felt it was out of date given 2012 maps -though most current A-Z there is.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for car, 1 Dec 2012
Good detailed A-Z, ideal for keeping in car but bit too large and heave to carry around by hand. Text very tiny on the tube map, struggled to read even with glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and compact, 15 Sep 2013
Handy size and very informative. I would recommend this atlas as it is not as cumbersome as the larger ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy little book., 31 Aug 2013
Bill (Astley, Manchester) - See all my reviews
I bought this atlas for one purpose only, really, and that is as an aid in creating my partners family tree. As she is from London and I'm from Manchester, it enables me to look up areas and streets easier as my knowledge of residential areas of London is very limited, especially if any of the streets don't exist anymore. At some point, we intend to go down and look up the various places her forbears lived. This will allow us to use the atlas as it was meant to be used. I particularly wanted the spiral back version as it makes it easier to put down and leave open at a particular page. Good little buy for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and helpful, 30 May 2013
A useful book for moving yourself around London. A good buy. Would recommend for both newcomers and regulars to the city.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised, what more can you say., 17 Jan 2013
Practical size & maps are well presented. I would have preferred a standard spine to ringbinder design, that would have earned 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars London A to Z, 24 Nov 2012
Good size for carrying around with you. The print is nice and clear. I keep the large one at home for easier reading and take this one out with me.

4.0 out of 5 stars London A-Z - a "must have" for newcomers to London, 20 Oct 2012
Mr. John R. Paine (Fleet, Hampshire,UK) - See all my reviews
Purchased as a present for my Grandson, brought up in Hong Kong, but starting at University in London and needing to be able to get his bearings.
Can't think of a better all round guide to the capital.

London 2012 Street Atlas (London Street Atlases)
London 2012 Street Atlas (London Street Atlases) by Geographers' A-Z Map Company (Spiral-bound - 1 Mar 2012)
Used & New from: 496.88