on 7 May 2009
Beware - I have the 2008 edition of this and small streets/lanes are not included. The detailing is very coarse. For example Bow Lane is missing as are other lanes in this area and I presume elsewhere. On more than one occasion I have looked for a street which exists but does not show in this guide. Bensons 'The Handy London Map & Guide' shows much more detail.
on 7 December 2011
First time alone in london and this guide was perfect.
I loved the tourist information in the front and everything was really clear, got me from A to B with great ease. Definitely will be recommending!
on 22 December 2013
Purchased to update a previous much thumbed edition, this copy was disappointingly old having been published back in 2009 --- not much more up to date that my old edition.
on 8 May 2011
Excellent! Just the right size to carry around with you, easy to use, it helped me find all the places I wanted to visit. Thank you.
on 20 January 2010
This guide book on London is pocket/handbag size. It is clear concise and easy to find everything. Brilliant price youll need nothing more to enjoy visiting London.
on 20 April 2016
Great map to have in your pocket when travelling to London
on 25 February 2015