4.0 out of 5 stars Fold out map
I was happy with this item, but I was expecting a book form, like the usual A-Z. This is a fold out map so not as convienient if sitting on the underground or any confined space. That said if it's a large fold out map of central London you are after then this is the map for you!
Published on 10 July 2007 by G. BOWEN-JONES

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small to read!
My objective was to buy a map of central London that I could refer to whilst on a walk.
A-Z are famed for their legibility (I have their hard back Greater London Street Atlas which is very good but a little heavy ) The ability to view the area on a single sheet was a great attraction, making it easier to see the most direct route than flipping from page to page...
Published 20 months ago by I. Carr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fold out map, 10 July 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean design but lacks some POIs, 29 April 2012
Hello!

I like the clean design of this map - really nice.

Also folding is well done - one does need to unfold just 1/2 of map to access any area (the opposite site is used for index and guide only).

But I'm missing better list of points of interests (on map) - no restaurants, no bars, just hotels, cinemas, theatres, museums and sometimes shops. Even that few shops have shown just names but not descriptions.

5.0 out of 5 stars london map, 4 July 2009
D. Dowsell "walker" (cardiff uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: London Map & Walks (Street Maps & Atlases) (Map)
this London map is very clear and well defined with the added bonus of several interesting London walks.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted, 31 Aug. 2013
This review is from: London Map & Walks (Street Maps & Atlases) (Map)
all the info on the map I need for my forth coming trip to London, I am sure it will be very useful

5.0 out of 5 stars s nice to fine your way around London and this help ..., 26 Nov. 2014
Mr. Melvyn R. Moye (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: London Map & Walks (Street Maps & Atlases) (Map)
It,s nice to fine your way around London and this help big time, as we don,t go to London that often and its easy to miss some of the best places to see. With this you can make the most of the day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small to read!, 24 Sept. 2013
I. Carr (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: London Map & Walks (Street Maps & Atlases) (Map)

In the absence of a stated scale or an idea of how large the area was that the map was trying to cover, I gambled on this one. (a very small gamble at this low price.) and lost. It tries to cover such a large area as to make the side street names unreadable without magnification. - certainly not something that you could continually refer to whilst weaving in and out of the back streets.

Although I ended up making my own ultra-large scale map , The Handy LONDON Map & Guide by Benson's Mapguides would have been an off-the-shelf alternative -albeit in book rather than sheet format., Only slightly larger in size than the A-Z, the street names stand out better and each double page covers a large enough area to be useful in route-planning. Sadly the A-Z was consigned to the bin.

4.0 out of 5 stars London Maps and Walks, 5 April 2013
This review is from: London Map & Walks (Street Maps & Atlases) (Map)
I find this map extremely useful and full of information that is pertinent to those of us who enjoy walking around London and finding the "back wacks".

5.0 out of 5 stars London Map for Tourists, 25 April 2013
This review is from: London Map & Walks (Street Maps & Atlases) (Map)
Ideal little map - fits in pocket easily and has all the information you need for a really great visit. All main places of interest clearly marked on map.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good map, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: London Map & Walks (Street Maps & Atlases) (Map)
I liked this product, just what I wanted. Very helpful little book qwhich I will certainly use on our next trip..

3.0 out of 5 stars It is what it say a map of london, 2 Jan. 2013
nothing special It is what it say a map of london

nothing special It is what it say a map of london

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

London Map & Walks (Street Maps & Atlases)
London Map & Walks (Street Maps & Atlases) by Geographers' A-Z Map Company (Map - 4 Jan. 2011)