5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 July 2010
This review is from: 25 More Bags to Knit: Beautiful Bags in Stylish Colours: Chic Totes for Modern Living (Spiral-bound)
I love this book and can't stop knitting. Ive tried about 5 of the patterns so far and as soon as I have finished one I start another. Most knit up quickly and can be finished in less than a week. I don't use Rowan wool as it is too expensive but I check it out then go and find a substitute. There is something for everyone from beginner to advanced and bags for every occasion from casual to evening wear. I would recommend this book for anyone who likes something different and projects to get done quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet beautiful, 13 Jun 2012
Alison A. Kennedy "Alison" (Glasgow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am delighted with this product. The patterns are great for someone like me, who is refreshing knitting skills after a number of years not picking up my needles. However, it is also perfect for complete beginners and advanced knitters.

There is a diverse array of patterns for beautiful bags and I've found that they are easy to adapt to change size, etc. My only grumble with the 25 to knit series is that all wools are specific rowan types of wool so there is a little bit of work to be done to find suitable substitutes but I've now completed 4 bags and they've all worked out lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars All gorgeous bags, 22 Mar 2009
Chemindey (Derbyshire UK) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely book - just what I was looking for. My friends are all into buying hand-made bags at the moment, and they are really pricey. With this book you can make a bag for every occasion, for day-time or evening. The instructions are clear and made simple, and the photographs are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Book, 16 Sep 2013
A. McClumpha (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
I love this book! There are so many gorgeous bag patterns that I just don't know where to start! I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to knit something other than scarves or throws.

5.0 out of 5 stars great patterns, 17 Jun 2013
I have been to a workshop which was run by Emma and her instructions and illustrations are very clear and easy to follow. Good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 May 2013
Just the thing!!! love all the patterns in it and have already made many of them for friends and family.

ARRAY(0xb27f4a80)