on 21 March 2013
Found it a great help in the two tests, it also tracks your scores and pushes up questions it notices you've failed to answer correctly to help you pass. The additional hints are very useful and the hazard videos well made and it also updated itself with the latest bank of questions for free.

5/5
on 23 February 2013
Great for learning for LGV theory, hazard perception and the cpc case studies practice perfect for anyone who needs to learn how to drive a hgv or pcv
on 21 April 2014
This completely covered everything I personally experienced through the hazard perception and theory tests. I probably spent about ~5hours on hazard perception and ~15hours on the theory side, and that was more than enough, although there was still so much more content that I could have practiced, had I felt the inclination.

I ended up passing hazard perception with 89 out of 100, and the theory with 92 out of 100, and felt confident throughout. The majority of wrong answers on the theory were to do with vehicle maintenance/servicing, which I'm not the best with, although I could have practiced more with the content available.

Honestly, just a thorough, excellent package for anyone attempting the above.
on 18 March 2013
Absolutely excellent, just like the real things with hundreds of hazard perception clips and loads of theory tests. A must to learn with!
on 11 February 2014
Arrived fast good quality
Works well updated it on line to ensure it is up to date info has voice and written questions
on 13 July 2014
A must have for anyone taking their LGV/PCV theory tests. I passed both first time using only this CD. If you are also taking the CPC theory paper then this CD will give you all the knowledge you need when revising the 100 question multiple choice exam to also pass the CPC theory!
on 9 March 2013
Passed my car test long before the theory and hazard tests were around, so this dvd is brilliant. I did four practise tests using the dvd and it then gave me a breakdown of the categories and what percentage of questions I answered correctly, shows you exactly what categories you are weak on. So just have to brush up on those areas. Just getting to grips with the hazard tests. You also get a up to date highway code, that you can print off as well. You can also download info to mp3 players as well.Money well spent
on 9 July 2014
Excellent. It had everything required for the test, incorperated in 977 questions and answers and after going through it all i ended up scoring 96% out of 100% in my PCV theory test, what a result. i also passed my Hazard and perception test too and two people i lent the cd to, that initially failed their theory test, scored 93% and 94% respectively. i would definately recommend it to anyone who wants to pass their PCV or HGV theory and Hazard and Perception tests with ease
on 7 July 2014
The lgv and pcv is an excellent dvd and I have passed my theory already and the hazard and want to sell it now any wants it for £10?
on 27 March 2014
I have spent many hours revising with this disc and have found it to be invaluable. This disc is an absolute mine of information and I know that I will definitely pass first time when I take the theory and hazzard perception in the very near future. I would definitely recommend this disc,forget the phone apps and the theory only disc,this is the one to buy.