on 19 June 2013
this d.v.d has everything you need to know,
watch it every spare minute I have
and good thing for the kids to use aswell
on 15 November 2013
if used properly and regularly this product really does prepare you for your both parts of your theory test, highly recommended
on 22 March 2014
Recommended by our instructor, a great tool to assist the learner address the theory test. Passed first time - thanks!
on 27 December 2013
My son used this and passed his theory test first time, so it must be good. Would definiteley recommend buying this.
on 14 April 2013
Hugely useful for anyone who is taking driving lessons & about to take their test. Very clear & easy to understand.

Also good for people who have been driving for years - a little reminder does no harm. I think it should perhaps be essential that older drivers have to have some reminders of what safe driving is and not put all the blame on young / new drivers.

I am sure I am not alone in these thoughts.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 August 2014
Very good DVD for teenagers studying to pass their driving test. Theory and hazard perception DVDs also very good.
on 23 July 2014
great help, i thought i knew most of it after driving 50 years but loads of changes.
on 27 June 2013
I bought this for my imac and i would not play. so had to use my dvd player and it takes ages to load each question.if i was you i would buy the official dsa disk or pack as it must be better than this one.it may cost you a few quid more but might just save you a lot of time.which in turn means more practice for your theory test.
on 13 April 2013
I would have given 0 stars if the option was available! Doesn't even load on my sons PC. Tried it on my own laptop, it loads but doesn't work properly. Tried the theory test and spent 20 minutes clicking away but no answers would register. Click, click, click but won't highlight the answer I had selected.........RUBBISH!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 July 2014
bought for my nephew - a great way to practice and learn for all tests.

See one answered question