5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended.
Im a driving instructor and purchased this to check out what my students are using. Will be recommending this as a learning aid.
Published on 25 Nov. 2012 by Terry

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, BUT...
I needed this disk because I went in for my first theory and failed by 2 points on the HAZARD PERCEPTION!
so I saw that the success rates were good on this so I purchased it.
I installed it today on my laptop and the hazard perception videos are very poor and I cannot review my marks on the video's because 'not linked together' (whatever that means!)...
Published on 6 Jun. 2013 by sophie

‹ Previous | 1 2 390 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC) (DVD-ROM)
This DVD is absolutely brilliant. It's got everything you need to pass your theory test: Highway Code, road signs, mock tests, hazard perception test, performance analysis and much more. First I went through the boring bit;), then I sat one mock test a day for about 2 weeks and I've just passed (literally 5 hours ago) my theory test! After all this practising I found the actual test really straightforward; no surprises, no tricky questions. This DVD is also good value for money. Highly recommended. And best of luck learners!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, BUT..., 6 Jun. 2013
so I saw that the success rates were good on this so I purchased it.

it also kept saying that I am completely missing a hazard when I know i'm not because on my Iphone Apps, I am correct when doing the hazard perception. it is a pain, but if it helps me pass for a second time, then its definitely worth my money! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Met expectations, 8 April 2013
Practiced every other night for two weeks prior to test, and passed comfortably.
Displays accurately the format of the actual test.
Good deal for guaranteed pass at that price, recommend to anyone looking to pass their theory test.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Jan. 2014
The best driving theory aid you can find. It took me a few days of preparation with this CD to pass theory test pretty comfortably. Definitely recommend to buy just this CD and not spend on DSA materials.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 4 Mar. 2013
Rob S "Rob S" (Conwy, North Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Trying to pass your Theory test can be costly Why spend loads of money trying to pass when you can give your self a good chance by practicing with this.
It also has
hazard perception test
practical driving lessons
the official highway code
mock driving test
braking distance simulator
all of which are incredibly useful, this software doesn't guarantee you passing your driving test but its got to help.
Ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and well worth the purchase, 20 Feb. 2013
Campbell (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I Really thought that this software was an excellent buy. It is of small cost in monetary terms but invaluable to the L-Plate driver. I have learnt so much from it and it pretty much covers everything that you need to get you through your test. I particularly found the tests and questions very useful and gives you the sense that you are actually learning and far better than just reading it all from a book.

The theory test, hazard test; practical driving lesson videos; the highway code; mock driving test; braking distance; show me, tell me, and learn on-the-go are the main components of this product. You can keep coming back to it and practicing each section until you get it right, which is great.

Like me, many people, have struggled with the rudiments of when to do certain things, but this makes it very clear and braking distances have always been a bit of an enigma to me. This made it so much easier to understand.

I would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for anyone learning the Theory of driving, 14 Aug. 2013
I found this product a great item to teach me the Theory of driving and very easy to use. This product has every question that you could ever get in a Theory examination and gives you useful recommendations as to whether you are ready for your test, based on your mock results.
However, their is one problem which means this product doesnt get 5/5 stars. This is the Hazard Perception part of the disc. The Hazard Perception is difficult to get right, as the disc seems not to pick up your clicks and the review system seems out of sync, because it shows you the 5-points scoring system at the wrong point of the clip where their is clearly no hazard, and it is also not where the hazard is described therefore very confusing.

Nonetheless, i highly reccomend this item to anyone studying for the Theory Test, as this item has allowed me to be 100% confident that i will pass the Theory part of the test with very high 48/49/50 out of 50 marks.

Great Product

5.0 out of 5 stars useful tool, 2 Mar. 2013
Mrs. P. M. M. Arnott-wissink "pet" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The CD cover looked exciting and inviting. It is the 2013 edition, so any new features are included. On installing the CD, it asked you to register, what is useful to receive updates and they know who is using it. The menu showed different options, for you to practice. These were; Theory Test, Hazard Perception Test, Practical Driving Lessons, The Highway Code, Mock Driving test, Braking distance simulator, Show me, Tell me, Learn on the Go and Pass plus. It is a very complete and thorough CD, all necessary things you need to know about driving are included. Whilst working on the different parts, you can check your progress at any time. My son was very impressed with the practical tests, as this shows a real life situation instructor and driver and they need to know when to stop, look at traffic signs etc. It gave him the confidence to actually go behind the wheel, not feeling he will crash the car. I recommend it for anyone learning to drive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of clips for Hazard Perception, 27 May 2013
I bought this along with the "The Official DSA Complete Theory Test Kit - 2012 (PC/Mac)" (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0115531955/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_8) since I read some reviews about the official DSA one not having a great section on Hazard Perception.

I spent half a day going through as many (around 60ish) clips as I could from this DVD and scored a 65/75 on the Hazard Perception Test.

The only complain I have is that the quality of the clips is not great. You have to really strain your eyes to make out what's going on. Therefore when practicing using the clips in this DVD I was a bit troubled by the fact that I could not locate the hazards as well and as often as I wanted to.

Having said that, the number and nature of the clips is good enough to give you a fair idea and practice for the Hazard Perception section.

I did not use the theory section material from this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 13 May 2013
I would recommend this product a 100% for Theory ‘Driving test success'. By God's Grace, I passed first time. If you practise as recommended and you pass the tests on the DVD you should be ready to take your Test. I found the hazard perception easier on the actual test than on the DVD, which shows that if you can pass with the practise tests, you shouldn't find the actual test problematic.

I definitely have been and would recommend this product to everyone and anyone for the theory test.

For the practical test, I found this also very useful for reminding your test and building on what your instructor has taught you, I feel it also helps to build your confidence as it gives you an idea what to expect on the test day.

‹ Previous | 1 2 390 | Next ›

Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC)
Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC) by Focus Multimedia Ltd (Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP)