5.0 out of 5 stars You won't need anything else
This product is perfect if you need some extra help in preparing for your tests. I bought the bike product from the same company a few months back and passed my theory test first time. I now need to gain my full driving licence for my new job so thought I'd give this one a go.

Published 21 months ago by Deano

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying cheap and effective!
It is really good for the theory part I passed my theory with flying colours. The test and question book and mocks the CD gives is really handy and useful and graph to show your progress and let you know whether you are ready for the theory and practical. The practical side of the CD Is just mainly video clips I would have preferred something a little more.
Published 5 months ago by Ola

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't need anything else, 11 Oct 2012
This review is from: Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC) (DVD-ROM)

I've been using this now for a few days and have spent quite a considerable amount of time on the theory and hazard part. I like the fact that you can take a test based on the questions that you have got wrong in the past or haven't yet seen. This is ideal if you don't want to trawl through all the questions that you already know the answers to.

The braking distance simulator is a nifty piece of kit. You simply set the speed of two cars and see the extra distance the faster car takes to come to a stop. I have always struggled to get my head around braking and stopping distances but this has helped loads.

I've only had a quick look at the driving lesson videos up to now but I'm impressed with what I've seen so far.

Overall, I would highly recommend this product to anyone learning to drive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., 25 Nov 2012
Im a driving instructor and purchased this to check out what my students are using. Will be recommending this as a learning aid.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 1 Dec 2012
it is good, easy to use and realy good help fo any1 who want to learn for teory test, and it is cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing DVD worth its value, 19 Dec 2012
I was a bit concerned about the hazard perception test before I sat the theory exam. Originally, I was planning to buy the offical hazard perception DVD. Based on the reviews on this item, I decided to buy this item for its hazard perception training but it contains everything I need for both theory and practical tests. For the hazard perception training, the DVD contains 23 interactive videos to demonstrate the potential hazards in different circumstances. It gives me very good ideas when to click and how to score the marks. Besides, it has 15 mock hazard perception tests in DVD and contain some tips for the exam. Without the 23 practice, I would hardly understand why I need to click the screen so early when some hazards were well ahead. Of course, I passed my theory exam in my first attempt and thank for this DVD. I highly recommend this item and it is definitely worth more than its value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, 21 Jun 2013
I have only used this a few times but it is such a great aid! arrived quickly and is easy to set up on the laptop!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 18 Dec 2012
purchased this DVD to get ready for theory test. after 2 weeks of learning decided that I am ready for the test. Passed test at first attemt thanks to this DVD. Took me around an hour a day for 2 weeks to get ready for test

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST out there!, 4 Nov 2012
I bought this as it really was about time I got the theory done and it's helped me so much!
There are so many questions and the tests feel very realistic. It's definitely worth the money and I've gone from never passing a test, to now passing with a maximum of one wrong each time.
A great improvement of my knowledge and I'd HIGHLY recommend this to anyone learning to drive!

UPDATE:
I passed my theory test today and it was 100% down to this product. Worth every penny and I only wish a practical test edition could exist!!! BUY THIS!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good preparation for driving, 27 Jun 2013
JoMaynard (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This package attempts to prepare you for the UK Driving Theory, Hazard Perception and even practical test. It also aims to prevent quite so many young drivers being involved in collisions.

The initial video is quite sobering, and it would be good if parents ensured their children watch this feature. We really do have to do something to improve the statistics.

I found the theory test part was quite useful, and good practice for the test. I was relieved I seemed to do okay, except I wasn't as hot on the first aid as I might have hoped.

I found the Hazard Perception a bit tricker, in fact I found it quite tricky to work out what I was supposed to be doing, and where I had made the mistakes. It was only after I had used it a few times, that I realised what was being scored. So the instructions could be clearer. If this is what the real test is like, then actually this section is invaluable, as I would have been totally confused as to what I was supposed to do without it.

Other features include: Practical Driving Lessons, helpful if you aren't even sure what you are supposed to be doing. To be used in combination with real lessons in the rd.
The Official Highway Code - as needed by all drivers, although this is also available on line.
Mock driving test - together with feedback, a useful part of your preparation, and to calm nerves.
Braking Distance Simulator - interesting to see what different speeds or road surface or loads do to breaking distance.
The Show me Tell me questions.
Also it can be used on the go, you can download sections to listen to on a MP3 player.
There is also the chance to access free online updates.

It can be set up for multiple users, and as well as the basic learner driver mode, it can be set for the ADI test. Which I may just come back to using!

Overall, it is a useful tool for anyone who is or has children who are preparing for their driving test. It was pretty simple to install and use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Jan 2014
The best driving theory aid you can find. It took me a few days of preparation with this CD to pass theory test pretty comfortably. Definitely recommend to buy just this CD and not spend on DSA materials.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Jan 2014
Would recommend. Son passed his theory exam first time. He said two thirds of questions were on here, so great to prepare for exam. Onto the practical.........

Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC)
Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC) by Focus Multimedia Ltd (Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP)
6.95