5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional value for money
I bought this software as I am currently studying for my bike theory theory test. My instructor recommended that I purchased a book to prepare for my theory test but I find it easier to revise using the computer.

Published on 13 Sep 2012 by Deano

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok could have been less cumbersome
Ok, it has all the tests, and keeps track of your scores etc etc but the way it is structured is not the most user friendly ever.
Published 9 months ago by David Alfonsi

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional value for money, 13 Sep 2012
This review is from: Complete Motorcycle Theory and Hazard Perception Tests 2013/14 Edition (PC) (DVD-ROM)

I decided to buy this product as it contained loads more hazard perception clips than other products on the market as this was the part of the test I was struggling with.

I have been using this product for just over 3 weeks now and I'm almost ready to sit my test. I found the bit where you can customise the tests really useful as I was struggling with a couple of the categories, so spent a couple of nights concentrating on just these categories. Make sure you read the explanations too as these help you to rememeber the correct answers.

I'm not sure how many hazard perception clips there are but I've spent a good week practising them and haven't come across the same one twice.

Overall I found this product really helpful and hopefully I'll get a pass in my test next week.

Would highly recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Theory Test, 6 July 2013
Passed first time with this product. It shows you your progress over time and areas you need to focus on. Would recommend to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it sais on the tin, 15 April 2013
This is to prepare you the motorcyclist ready for your theory and hazard perception test, and its good fun for the family, not what it was brought for though. great?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 24 Aug 2013
Don Panik (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The product description and pictures give you a very good idea of this product, so I won't repeat it all. Suffice to say that this is a well put together package that runs from the DVD on a PC. It really does give you a good opportunity to practice the theory and hazard perception tests at your own pace. This is excellent value as well. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Passed first time!, 3 April 2014
Passed first time after using this product! This is about as close to the real test as you will come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Help, 3 Mar 2014
I bought this for the lovely Mrs Chicken so she can practice for her theory test.... She is finding it really helpful... the practice tests are a great way to prepare for the real thing.... just install on your computer and away you go.... It shows you your progress over time and areas you need to focus on. Would recommend to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful in passing hazard perception, 1 July 2013
Very thorough & helpful in passing theory test, specially hazard perception. I will recommend it to anyone who will be appearing for theory test.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good. Passed First Time, 5 April 2013
S. Bara - See all my reviews
I bought this on the strength of the other reviews. The layout of the theory test questions is almost identical to that of the real test. The progress monitor really helps you identify areas that you need to work more on.

The hazard perception videos are also very good. The introductory videos really help you to understand how to use the videos and click at appropriate times (although in my actual test I scored 0 on two videos for over clicking to the point that it appeared as if World War 3 was happening on the road in front of me).

I would recommend this product. Whilst much of the theory test is common sense, there are some subjects that do require learning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not tin!, 7 July 2014
Used this got 50/50 on the test and 64/75 on the hazard perception. It does what it says on the tin, only its not made out of tin, its made from plastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to pass first time....this is it.., 5 July 2014
Excellent product, has all the material one will ever need to pass both parts of motorcycle theory test.
I passed it in my first attempt. Recommended product.

Complete Motorcycle Theory and Hazard Perception Tests 2013/14 Edition (PC)
7.99