5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously Intelligent
This book is fantastic. It made all of my friends, (Northern & Southern) chuckle with emphatic delight. A very worthwhile read.
Published on 7 Oct. 2010 by josiemarie

2.0 out of 5 stars a very poor book
I expected more about the Famous Hartlepool monkey but nothing really, very many inaccuracies and overall a book that will be going straight to the charity shop.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously Intelligent, 7 Oct. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Northern Monkey Survival Guide, 16 Aug. 2010
An absolutely hilarious read! A must have for any northener who has experienced southerners thining on the north!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stocking filler, 29 Dec. 2010
This review is from: The Northern Monkey Survival Guide: How to Hold on to Your Northern Cred in a World Filled with Southern Jessies (Paperback)
I bought this book as a stocking filler for a 'northern monkey' friend of mine. It went down really well. It takes the Mick out of us southerners so think it would go down well with most northerners.

5.0 out of 5 stars in love..., 20 Dec. 2013
..With north. Being honest I'm in love.i love Manchester, specially accent but never had a chance to know something more. This book is full of useful information.some of them are funny some of them you can't take it seriously lol but you will love it. My best friend is from Manchester and he said that this book should be a Bible for people like me.
I recommend. Funny, good to have a laugh with friends or by yourself...with glass of vimto and butty or with chips and gravy ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a laugh, 10 Jan. 2011
Ms. K. J. Plant (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
As I'm a Southern Jessie and my OH is a Northern Monkey (and coincidently his nickname is Monkey Boy) I bought this for him as a little extra for xmas. He found it pretty funny and keeps picking it up and quoting bits and pieces. It was pretty cheap so good for a bit of a laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Northern Monkey survival Guide., 25 April 2014
It's a good laugh . Too much bad language in it for me so I've passed it on. True what it says though, the southerners think it's no good up here and they truly have no idea. The book conveys how we wouldn't move down there for anything. We've got all the good stuff here and the best people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, 14 Mar. 2013
Great little book!
Im a southener and my partner is a northener - i bought this for him as a gift - we both thought it was hillarious!
Both of us apreciated it and got alot of laughs out of it!
Great gift idea!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 20 Feb. 2014
My partner is a Northern Monkey and always taking the mickey out of his Southern Jessie girlfriend! He loved this book and that really says something as he is not a great reader. He loved it and said it was hilarious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Salford to Essex, 31 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my brother who relocated from Salford to Essex, just in case he had visions of turning 'Southern'......!!!! It's a quick but very funny read and is currently being passed around his friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, 16 Nov. 2013
I must admit that I have laughed out loud at parts of this book. Being a proud northerner, it makes me happy to feel superior to southerners - especially given that i'm married to one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›