5.0 out of 5 stars Great book on Rob Pattinson
Published on 17 Nov 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars So, so
Published 2 months ago by P. Rowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book on Rob Pattinson, 17 Nov 2009
Lately, I've bought and read several books on Rob Pattinson (what can I say, I'm a fan); and this is by far the best of the bunch. It appears to have been written by another fan; but it's an intelligent, detailed, and fascinating treatment, not hysterical teenie drooling like too many of the books I've seen. The drooling is restrained and tasteful, and altogether of a higher type! Lots of nice pictures too of the lad from his earliest years to the present; and though it's an unauthorised biography, it seems to have been very well researched, and I'd like to think that Rob himself would (though modestly) have approved.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must buy, 1 Oct 2010
read previous reviews before buying this book and i must say they were right, if youre a robert fan this book is a must have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good and very enthusiastic about Rob., 11 Feb 2010
Dmk (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
Virginia Blackburn seems to be a very dedicated Rob fan. She uses as many details as she can to portray Robert and all the important parts of his life until now. Robert fans will love it...

3.0 out of 5 stars So, so, 12 Oct 2014
P. Rowe - See all my reviews
If you're a Rob fan, you enjoy reading anything about him. Having said that, there was little here that I didn't know already. Also, it was written shortly after the first Twilight film and from the perspective that this was the pinnacle of his career. True, it was what shot him to mega stardom but in terms of an acting challenge, he has proved himself far more with subsequent projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Robert Pattinson: The Unauthorized Biography (Paperback)
this is a good biography...with beautiful images... I bought it for my sister and she told me that she loved it from scratch ! ! !

4.0 out of 5 stars unauthorised is the word, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: Robert Pattinson: The Unauthorized Biography (Paperback)
Yep , little relevant s to Robert in reality. I haven't read it myself, but i bought it for my daughter who said' It was a bit rubbish '

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, amazing for a gift, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Robert Pattinson: The Unauthorized Biography (Paperback)
Bought it for my sister for Christmas because she is "robessed" and she loved it, highly recommend, esspecially as a gift

5.0 out of 5 stars my sexy man, 30 July 2012
this book is the best thing that i have ever read i would well reccomend this to anyone.heartmelting excellent biography of himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Robert Pattinson: The Unauthorized Biography, 28 Dec 2011
Ms. L. A. Nightingale (blackpool, UK) - See all my reviews
not really read this book read a few pages and didnt get pulled in to the book to want to read it so not my cup of tea. HOWEVER the cover is stunning and the pictures inside are great and this is a MUST have for all you Twilight Fans or even just a Robert Pattinson Fan then this is for you just to look at the pictures and if you read the book you may find it interesting this book wasnt for me in the sense in reading the book but as a Twilight fan i love it and this the pictures are great

3.0 out of 5 stars Rob Pattz biography review., 25 Feb 2010
L. Hughes "Lorette" (United Kingdom.) - See all my reviews
Book came within good time in great condition, happy I made the purchase.
But the book itself wasn't a great read. For information it's perfect I found out alot of stuff I didn't know already, and it kept me busy for a few hours but being an unauthorized it was more information than story like..

Robert Pattinson: The Unauthorized Biography
Robert Pattinson: The Unauthorized Biography by Virginia Blackburn (Paperback - 13 May 2010)
Used & New from: £0.01