5.0 out of 5 stars Does correct English matter and can it be fun?
Yes it does and can. If we write and speak English correctly we can more easily say exactly what we want to say and ensure that the person to whom we are talking or writing will understand us. This is an easy book to read. It makes grammar light work and is an ideal way to help young people understand the beauty and precision of the English language. Don't read all at...
Published on 16 Jun. 2010 by Railway Buff

3.0 out of 5 stars A difficult read - not very helpful for beginners.
I found this book quite impenetrable and as a result my poor grammar is for now untouched. Whilst I have no doubt the rules covered are up to scratch, the way they are presented is lacking. The book lacks any form of structure or clear lesson planning. Particularly with the lack of index (a fatal error for a non-fiction book), your only hope is to read it from start to...
Published on 5 April 2012 by R-B

‹ Previous | 15 6 710 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book.. must read!, 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: My Grammar and I (Or Should That Be 'Me'?): Old-School Ways to Sharpen Your English (Hardcover)
A really interesting read in order to help improve my grammar for my university degree. I was really pleased with the look of the book, as well as the easy read but really useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable and entertaining too, 2 July 2014
I should be on commission. I recommend this to everyone I know. I have the Kindle and a paper copy and am never without it. Invaluable and entertaining too. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 20 Feb. 2013
So far, I haven't found any complaints with the series of educational books I've bought... They have been well received by the other members of the staff at school as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful book (and it doesn't make your head hurt)!, 17 April 2014
Having previously struggled to stay focused reading another book on the same subject, I found this book easy to read, informative and entertainingly written.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tips for the late developer, 21 Dec. 2013
Easy access for the not quite but budding academic . Helpful if you did not pay enough attention in class. If you now want to know and want to catch up

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 April 2014
Book in excellent condition and has provided a poem to learn about grammar, over the moon, will be more happier when I have learnt it lol.. Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this book just for fun, 3 Feb. 2015
I love this book just for fun... I like to know and feel smug that I do know a lot of the stuff... and equally like to know where I am failing...

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to navigate, 27 April 2015
Easy to navigate, friendly approach which makes understanding easier. Worth every penny. Ideally for any wanting to get a basic level.

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative!, 13 Jan. 2014
Enjoyable read, taught me rules I never knew existed! I would definitely recommend it for those trying to refresh their grammar

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grammer and I, 13 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my son for Christmas who loved it, so did the other members of the family who never stopped
reading it..