5.0 out of 5 stars So funny
A really good read, Wish I had the nerve/sense to write some of those letters. Very amusing and good value.
Published 7 months ago by M. Prowse

1.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive and dull - not for me
The first couple of letters are good, but after that it becomes really boring and so repetitive and I didn't even finish this book in the endl. I bought this as I had read that is was better than The Internet Is A Playground and I'll Go Home Then, It's Warm And Has Chairs by David Thorne which have me in tears in laughter, but I do not agree at all with those reviews...
Published 18 months ago by S. Burnett

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughed so much people looked at me strangely!, 14 Oct 2008
This review is from: Dear Customer Services: Letters From the World's Most Troublesome Shopper (Paperback)
Laughed so much people looked at me strangely on the train! One of the funniest books I have read in years! Please buy this as I am sure you too will be in stitches. From someone of such great comic talent I would expect nothing less and YOU will not be dissappointed! Worth looking at Air Mail by the same author!

5.0 out of 5 stars well and truly serviced!, 11 Oct 2008
Just about the funniest thing I have ever read. Even funnier than Air Mail. Took it on holiday and began reading it on the plane. Could not stop laughing, but could certainly do with T Ravenscrofts(Mr)expertise in letter writing after my experience with the beef goulash served to me on the plane. Slogan for Nutella SUPERB and extremely nutty. I would have definitely worn the Spam earrings. BRILLIANT side splitting humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars A genius at work!, 8 May 2010
This is very funny indeed, and anyone that disagrees, well maybe they've had a sense of humour bypass.

From the very first letter about the lack of nuts in Hazlenut spread and his marketing suggestions to the makers, this is pure genius all the way.

A 100% recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Funny As Ever!, 1 Jan 2009
D. Maney (UK) - See all my reviews
I was looking forward to Dear Customer Services as I had previously read Terry Ravenscroft's Air Mail and Football Crazy - incidentally the latter of which is quite the funniest novel I have ever read and would I am sure be enjoyed by anyone regardless of whether they like football or not - and I was not disappointed. Mr Ravenscroft's latest effort is a laugh from first page, where he berates the makers of Nutella for the lack of nuts in their product, to the last page where he complains to Knorr about the staining quality of the Ragu For Kids, when he ends up with stained kids. In between there is the request to Jacobs Club biscuits, from and invalid society of which he is the chairman, to bring out a Jacobs Club Foot biscuit to mark their centenary celebrations. Mind boggling entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very funny read, 2 Jan 2009
This is an excellent read; the pen certainly is mightier than the sword. I kept laughing out load and worried that the neighbours thought I had lost it! If only my letter writing skills were as good. Definitely worth buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars dear customer services, 3 Jun 2013
found it very witty made me laugh out loud, wish it had been a bit longer read it in one afternoon

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Sep 2009
Very amusing and easy to read. Another great book on the subject is Secret Service: Licence to Thrill Your Customers it is very thought-provoking and inspirational. The story takes you on a metaphorical adventure of customer service experiences and I could not put it down.

1.0 out of 5 stars Been there, done that., 16 April 2009
Oh, dear. How many more of these tiresome spoof letters books must we endure? It was all done so much better several years before in the seminal, 'A Stream Of Tritt'. You won't better that so give it up, I say!

Dear Customer Services: Letters From the World's Most Troublesome Shopper