on 28 November 2009
Throughout reading this book, one is constantly forced to think 'how stupid do you get'?

"WARNING! do not pour liquids into the back of your television set" - "Bottomless pit, 65 feet deep" "trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again". Truly brilliant! Many great laughs for a very small price.

Buy it.

Now.
on 20 August 2010
This is a light entertaining little book that you can have a look at whenever you feel like it. It's great for a throw in Christmas/birthday present. It's nothing special but it will give you a bit of a laugh.
on 29 October 2015
Delivery was very quick
Disappointed in book and I was expecting photos all the way through not reprints of what the sign said - were they actually real?
on 26 December 2013
Funny signs, and in fantastic condition. Gave it as a gift and it was a hit. Little paperback book. ace
VINE VOICEon 26 February 2009
A great book to have in the 'smallest room', or for older children and adults, who will get the most out of it.
Highlights the amusing things in life we all to often pass by and dont notice, from the occasionaly absurd and historical place names in Great Britain, for example 'Wetwang' (a small village in Yorkshire) to the confusingly mundane, such as restaurant menus and unintelligble roadside directions.
Part of a series, it makes for a cheap and amusing laugh.
on 21 November 2013
I bought this book along with the "silly "signs" book, and even though it's a smaller book and all black and white print, i think it's slightly better. I'll just give an example of what's inside.( by a public footpath ) Warning. " Footpath unsuitable for pedestrians " (this one outside a resturant) " Open seven days a week and weekends." (This was a sign outside a gentlemans outfitters) "Fifteen mens wool suits £50 They wont last an hour" Also this, being a computer error message. "No keyboard detected press any key to continue" I've not read all through the book as i am giving it as a gift, but have read enough to read it myself once my friend has read it.
on 23 February 2015
Extremely funny 😅!
on 30 June 2015
Made me smile
on 11 January 2014
I read the other reviews concerning the fact that there are no photos in the book, only typed examples in borders, but the book was so cheap I thought I'd go for it. Now having seen it, I think it's one of those books that you read once and then it never gets looked at again.
on 16 April 2016