4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic way to help your child
My son has just started year 2 and we wanted to help him with his story writing skills. The book is well within his capabilities. His school are focusing on creative writing and the use of adjectives and this helped us to understand what the school will be looking for at the end of the year when he sits his SATs.

It gave us specific exercises for him to do...
Published on 9 Oct 2009 by Dave H

3.0 out of 5 stars Beyond year 2!!
Bought this book and a few others in the KS1 and KS2 Letts range, to aid my tuition lessons. I have constantly adapted the activities to be more attainable because as they stand, most are too difficult for Year 2. Maybe high flyers would have better chance, but overall too hard. It's good for suggestions of activities however and the presentation is good.
Published on 23 Mar 2011 by Any-Book-Will-Do

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic way to help your child, 9 Oct 2009
This review is from: English: Revision Workbook (Letts Key Stage 1 Success) (Paperback)

It gave us specific exercises for him to do rather than just asking him to write a story about a pirate. It shows them how to add interest to their story telling, plotting it out first before jumping straight in. The use of tense, descriptions, aliteration etc.

Our son is in a very good school but only in middle set. The book does rely on them being able to read to a good level but we helped him out with anything too lengthy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beyond year 2!!, 23 Mar 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Home teaching, 6 Jun 2013
Good for home teaching or for homework to work along side school. It covers basically everything that is required for KS1

2.0 out of 5 stars too hard!, 15 Sep 2009
I bought this book for my daughter who has just started Y2 . The activities are so Difficult that I thought I'd got KS2 by mistake ! I shan't be using it much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 30 Jun 2014
It has a lot of good balance tests for practice.

3.0 out of 5 stars hi, 12 Jun 2014
i am happy to say this is very good product. my son love this. Happy to recommended to other friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 7 Feb 2014
A must for any child. any extra learning to get good grades in school is good for any child. great!

4.0 out of 5 stars SATS, 14 Aug 2013
This was a good buy for my kid to prepare for the SATS tests, recommended for the kids preparing for their SATS.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 28 Jun 2013
Ms. S. Bagenal (uk) - See all my reviews
If you HAVE to use work books to test wee kiddies, this is good as it is clear and covers most areas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Jan 2013
I gor this to help my children with their SATS. This is the second time I have purchased this book and I will purchase for another child in the future. It a great help for children when working at home with them. Definitley recommend it. I bought a set of stickers to go with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

English: Revision Workbook (Letts Key Stage 1 Success)
English: Revision Workbook (Letts Key Stage 1 Success) by Lynn Huggins-Cooper (Paperback - 1 Jan 2007)