5.0 out of 5 stars Great supplement to school work, 3 Nov 2011
My 7 year old is due to start taking her sats next Apr/May, so I bought this to help supplement what she is learning at school. Also, I wanted to get an idea myself of what level she was at rather than just rely on 5 minutes with a teacher during parents' evening.
This book does the trick. She loves sitting down with me to work through it and doesn't see it as homework. The way it is laid out with wizards and the like, plus stickers when she accomplishes each page; it is really fun to do. I started using books from the range last year and I would highly recommend this and and others I bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging but good, 9 Dec 2013
miss hazel k malyon (farnborough, hants United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magical Multiplication and Dreamy Division Age 6-7 (Letts Magical Skills): Multiplication and Division: Ages 6-7 (Paperback)
My girls enjoyed this series of learning books. We are just getting to this book and it appears to as engaging as the others. The pictures/graphic engages the children and the variety in tasks engaged them. It was a little hard initially for them but they definitely enjoy it so far. Pleased and would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 23 May 2013
Books of this series are pretty good and a nice way for kids to make them sit and do practise. I liked them as some of the pages are really good. Work gets done without feeling the workout and they learn quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun way to leard, 25 Mar 2013
This book helped my son realise he can do his timetables. The book is simple and fun and he loves doing pages of it at a time. It has been a real confidence boost for him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Letts Magical Skills - Magical Multiplication and Dreamy Division Age 6-7, 12 Nov 2012
The book makes good use of coloured illustrations to engage children. The questions help children to pick up the principles of multipication and division. There is recognition system for achievements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids who hate endless exercises, 9 Dec 2011
Tried all sorts of books to encourage my children to learn. My eldest (8yrs) really enjoyed these books he will go and start using them without asking to do them now. He finds them colourful almost like a story and as we only do one exercise a night they are not too long or monotonous for him to do only taking approx 5 - 10 minutes to complete. In fact he enjoys them so much he has already asked if when he finishes this bundle can we get some more in the series to do.