Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 November 2011
This is an easy book, and good for those who are new to the Autistic spectrum.

Gives an insight into how those with ASD view the world and situations within it.

I bought this for my husband to read to help him get a better understanding of why our son ( with ASD) reacts to things in a way that is sometimes difficult to understand.
on 16 April 2013
This is a very good book to read for teenagers with aspergers. it is not as useful for adults, which is my case. I certainly would have benefitted from reading such a book as a young person.
on 13 December 2014
Bought as an aid for the whole family. Only just dipped into it but from what have read so far is useful. I think it be like any of these books; some will parts will be useful other parts not so. Everyone on the spectrum is different, and our 'Aspie' is a female, so often overlooked in these types of books - but so far so good.
on 28 April 2016
very good book,very easy to follow!!! I have a lad who has autism. I would like to get his first book. Marc used to go to school where I was from,and also went to school there.
on 29 April 2013
Again a book not for full adults, but good if you are coming to this as a student.

dose give some usefull advice though