4.0 out of 5 stars What a difference a book can make!
When I bought this book I wasn't sure how exactly I was going to use it. My eldest son has Asperger's syndrome and is 8 years old. I thought it might be useful for informing his friends and staff at school what life was like for Jack. The book is set out well and is very easy to read, it outlines all the key areas of difficulty or difference for a child with Asperger's...
Published on 1 Mar 2004 by Gav

3.0 out of 5 stars To help my adult partner understand Aspergers
My fiancee , who is 53 , has just recently been diagnosed with Aspergers. I bought this book to help him understand in a simple way the difference in how a person with Aspergers thinks compared to a "Neuro typical " person. He still found a lot of this book difficult to understand but in our situation every little bit helps and I will try anything to help us.
Published on 3 Aug 2010 by Witsend

5.0 out of 5 stars Good first resource, 8 Feb 2010
Hazel Mayger (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Can I Tell You About Asperger Syndrome?: A Guide for Friends and Family (Paperback)
A good first port of call for anyone who has a child with Aspergers. It is very quick to read and it useful for passing around to other family members - grandparents, aunts etc, so that they can have a basic understanding of whats going on. You will need more in depth books than this, but its handy to have something simple to read for other family members.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best helping book EVER!, 20 July 2014
It helped me understand why I am different to other people. I am so happy about this book helping me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014
Item as described and delivered in time scales, would order from again :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 July 2014