5.0 out of 5 stars A most encouraging book
I thought this was going to be another 'miracle a minute' books, but it proved a very encouraging book on Prayer, the Power of Prayer and how WE can Pray and see results.
Ideal to encourage any Church that wants to move on in the Holy Spirit and begin to see changhes in the Community around them.
Published on 30 May 2009 by Mr. P. Heywood

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed.
I bought this because it had been recommended to me and I felt that I could learn from reading it.

Much of it I enjoyed. Here are a people who have a hunger to seek after God, something that I felt I could identify with and is obviously to be commended.

God was at work in their midst and there was much to praise God for.

There were however...
Published on 6 Sep 2011 by A. W. Ferdinando

5.0 out of 5 stars A most encouraging book, 30 May 2009
Mr. P. Heywood "peterpan" (Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Grace Outpouring: Blessing Others Through Prayer (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, 26 May 2009
B. Seed (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a wonderful book. It's beautifully & simply written, easy to read and tells a very interesting, honest story of desire to do what's right, countered sometimes by a very human reluctance to actually go down that road. It's uplifting, challenging, though-provoking and faith-building. It also offers the opportunity to change your own life in ways that you may not have forseen, and even visit the place the book describes - an experience that will blow your socks off!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Grace Outpouring - an amazing Christian book, 16 Dec 2009
This has been the most amazing Christian book I have ever read, and it isn't fiction. I'm now reading it for the 2nd time, doubtless there will me a 3rd, there is so much there. All I know is that it has inspired me prayerfully, and that I really want to go there and experience being in and overwhelmed by the presence of God, this is far, far more than everyday, churchbound Christianity, this is REAL. So many others in my church feel and want exactly the same! It is truly phenomenal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Blessed through this book, 13 Nov 2009
Mr. A. Baxter - See all my reviews
This book will Bless you. Words cannot express the feelings you will encounter, chapter by chapter. You will want to visit the place of "Outpouring" to pray in His presence and to Bless others through prayer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and faith building, 15 Mar 2010
Mr. R. Pennystan "RichardP" (Romiley, Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This gem of a book really gripped me and I can't recommend it highly enough. Roy Godwin's account of God's Presence at FFald-y-Brenin in Wales, editted by Dave Roberts is beautifully written, full of faith, love and humility. I knew nothing about this book or Ffald-y-Brenin before it was given to me and was gripped from the first page. I loved the simplicity with power of the stories of God at work. The book isn't packed with analysis, or rhetoric or opinions, there's no judgement or criticism of others or religious pride here, just 'faith expressing itself through love'.
I picked up the book at a really busy time in life and felt God nudging me to keep creating space to read it and after each chapter I had to stop and pray. The story of what God is doing in Ffald-y-Brenin is inspiring in the best possible way, it stirred hunger for more of God in my life and more of His kingdom to burst out in the area I live in, it has certainly impacted my ministry. Its readable, not too long and definitely will encourage you and build your faith to see God's goodness impact your area.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual encouragement from South Wales, 7 Jun 2009
Deborah Stammers (N.Wales) - See all my reviews
This book is a first-person testimony about what God is doing in and through the Ffald-y-Brenin retreat centre in Pembrokeshire, South Wales. It is an inspiring and encouraging account, written with humility and humour. What excited me was the drawing together of different streams of Christianity, and the positive emphasis on blessing others rather than judging. It will be of interest to anyone drawn to Celtic Christianity and new forms of monasticism, as well as charismatic types who are interested in hearing about fresh moves of the Spirit - here's one close to home! Also a special invitation to read this book to Christians like me living in Wales: Roy's story should be a wonderful encouragement to us.

5.0 out of 5 stars An astonishing read, 6 Feb 2009
Steve Rogers (Isle of Wight, UK) - See all my reviews
As an account of what's happening some parts of Wales, this book will astonish and delight you. It's an inspiration to speak grace instead of complaint. A wonderful read.

5.0 out of 5 stars life-changing, 10 Oct 2010
I found my whole attitude transformed by reading this book. It's very unassuming but just talks about what happened at the Ffald-y-Brenin centre in Pembrokeshire; an account of God interacting with people in a gentle and loving, and often miraculous, way; a story of grace and healing and amazing love poured out in great power. There is a focus on blessing others and I find myself now wanting to bless others and let God decide how he wants to bless them. I was also struck by the non judgemental attitude that God wanted there to be at the centre. It's God's job to judge, not ours. We are called to love. Perfectly in line with Scripture. A must-read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta read this!, 3 Sep 2010
J. Gaddas (Cheshire UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant story of how God can use today just ordinary people and bless so many in the process.

4.0 out of 5 stars Read with care, 22 Jun 2011
A very interesting and inspirational story. A slight problem with this sort of book is that the reader may take it as an instruction manual for releasing God's blessing in his own life. This is a story of God working in a particular place, at a particular time, among particular people for a particular purpose. If this was the way God will always work (eg 'pressing the blood of Christ into the walls') then these things would appear in the Scriptures.

I write this because, as a Church leader, I often have to pick up the pieces when people try to emulate what they have read in books. This is a great story and it looks as if a visit to the retreat centre would be a great blessing. Read the story and rejoice in what God is doing, but don't be surprised if God wants to work in a very different way in your own life.

The Grace Outpouring: Blessing Others Through Prayer
The Grace Outpouring: Blessing Others Through Prayer by Dave Roberts (Paperback - 1 Oct 2008)
6.11
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available