5.0 out of 5 stars What more could I ask for?, 30 April 2009
A. Carlton "(Annie) Carlton" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Songs of Fellowship: v. 1 - 4: 2200 Songs and Hymns (Hardcover)
I can only say how useful this combined volumes book has turned out to be for me. These are the songs that they use at my church and as the church books are mysteriously disappearing (not me!) I thought I would get hold of one for myself as I am one of the singers at my church. I was worried that being a combined volumes (1-4) book that the print would be so small and I would not see it. Luckily it is not (although if they ever add a volume 5 into this series I am not sure how small that would end up because the font size they use in this volume is just about at my minimum seeing level and I don't really want to buy the volumes separately).

I guess that if I could read music I might prefer the separate volumes because they put the music with the words in those editions (the combined volumes are a words only edition). But as I can't read music that well anyway it doesn't make a difference to me if the music is included or not but I can understand for the musicians amongst us why that would be important therefore for them to go after the single volume editions rather than this one. - Annie C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, 11 Jan 2010
We needed a hymn book in our prayer group; something universal that most people will recognise from their various backgrounds.
Well, this book did it for us. There are thousands of titles there. Old and modern songs. Songs you will hear on most Christian Radios. You will also learn new songs or sing-a-long while listening to your favorite radio programmes.

5.0 out of 5 stars great worship book, 8 Aug 2012
Our fellowship has enjoyed the use of this great song book. The hard cover has extended the life of each copy that have been handled by so many people over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great words only handy size book, 5 Aug 2011
Mrs. A. Wheatley (England) - See all my reviews
Great words only version of Books 1 to 4 Songs and Hymns of Fellowship. Nice handy size, would fit into a large handbag. Type face is clear and the songs are easy to read. The organisation is not alphabetical firstly, but ordered in Books 1-4 order and then within each book it is in alphabetical order.
I use it a lot and find it very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase! Well-thumbed already...., 11 July 2014
Good to have all the words together in one place for SOF 1-4. Would have been good to have Vol 5 included too - will wait and see what happens with regards to this as don't know if there are any plans for further SOF books in this series to be issued. Have been buying since original series of SOF back in the 80's. A very useful resource with varied content to suit any Christian church fellowship or ministry with all types of hymns, choruses and worship songs from across the centuries right up to modern day.

Type is small in size (OK if you've normal vision) and clearly printed on white paper, in two columns per page. Text is in Arial font, verses 8 point normal, chorus 8 point italic, song info/copyright details 7 point italic. Book dimensions - cover height:20cm, cover width:14cm, book thickness 3cm. Weight: 641 g/ 1 lb 6 oz - so pretty heavy for prolonged use/carrying.

Before you buy, check you can read the type size - individual large print words editions are available. God bless you.

5.0 out of 5 stars All the songs you might like, 2 Feb 2014
Bought several for our church evening congregation because the projector doesn't fit in the room very well. They do the job nicely and quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Songs of Fellowship, 17 Nov 2013
A great collection of a large number of older songs and modern songs. I have used this a number of times to search for songs and hymns the words of which I could not clearly remember.

5.0 out of 5 stars songs of fellowship v.4, 4 July 2013
this book is in use daily and as i use it to prgramme the AV at church find it very usefull this book has some new hymns in it which we have found to be of benefit to the church.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and essential to my ministry, 30 May 2013
Just what I needed to help me keep uptodate with hymns available especially when preparing for church services and wanting a theme to run through the whole service content.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good selection, 12 Jan 2013
A comprehensive book of hymns and songs - some old some new - which is useful for the purposes for which I needed it.

Songs of Fellowship: v. 1 - 4: 2200 Songs and Hymns
Songs of Fellowship: v. 1 - 4: 2200 Songs and Hymns by Various (Hardcover - 9 Nov 2007)