5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Book, 3 Sept. 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: The Truth Shall Set You Free: v. 2: Soul Sista 2 (Survivor) (Paperback)
I'm 15 years of age and don't really enjoy reading but this book is BRILLIANT Beth if you read this then this has really helped me in my christian faith and i love it to bits, it has made me look at being a christian in a different way and i want to say thankyou!!! if anyone is thinking about getting this book stop thinking and go out and get it!!!
Always remember God loves you just the way you are! you don't have to put loads of make-up on just to impress the Lord our God

5.0 out of 5 stars Be inspired as a Daughter of the King., 11 Sept. 2011
A leader from a Christian camp I went on met up with us and gave a friend and I this to borrow. Pick it up. Be inspired. And pray to God in thanks of your life.
Be changed, Beth's amazing, I'd recommend this to any teen girl, though I wish I had read it at 13 not 15 - not becasue I was too old for it at 15, but because there are some wonderful life lessons that I wish I had known!
Doesn't take long to read, just an excellent book. The first Soul Sista is equally wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars beths new book, 16 Aug. 2003
this book is a must for any soul sista or girl of God. filled with humour and colloquial language: its jst like having a conversation with beth. even better than how to be a girl of god.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 29 Nov. 2003
It's an excellent book, I left it at my friends house before I read it and she read it four times before she gave it back to me! She doesn't read so if she reads a book that much it has to be good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing to read, 21 July 2006
This book was brilliant. I think it is good if you are Christian or non-Chrstian. It really helps, but I didn't think it was as good as the first one that Beth wrote.

The Truth Shall Set You Free: v. 2: Soul Sista 2 (Survivor)
The Truth Shall Set You Free: v. 2: Soul Sista 2 (Survivor) by Beth Redman (Paperback - 8 Aug. 2003)
Used & New from: £0.01