5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book
We have a very excitable young dog and he loves all these games. it has helped improve our relationship with the dog and we've had great fun doing it. It doesn't matter what stage you or your dog are at. there's something for everyone
Published on 8 Feb 2011 by chamber

3.0 out of 5 stars For the first time dog owner
As an experienced dog owner, I thought this book was a bit basic and therefore a little disappointing.
Would recommend it for the first time buyer who is looking for ideas to stimulate and train their new dog.
Very prompt service from the seller.
Published 10 months ago by Sheila Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 8 Feb 2011
This review is from: Brain Games For Dogs: Fun ways to build a strong bond with your dog and provide it with vital mental stimulation (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brain Games for Dogs, 8 Aug 2012
this is a good book and has plenty of useful tips, lots of games to keep your dog mentally active

4.0 out of 5 stars Border Collie, 24 Mar 2011
Good book, easy to understand. I have a very bright border collie who learns the games very quickly

4.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 22 Jan 2011
Ms. Y. Oakley "Yvonne Oakley" (Devon UK) - See all my reviews
I am really enjoying this book, some fun ideas for new tricks and hopefully keeping my dog from becoming bored.
Good fun for me too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!, 8 April 2013
Great idea for a little girl and her new puppy and the mad dog next door gets trained! Everyone's a winner!

5.0 out of 5 stars happy reading, 30 July 2011
brilliant book has all you want to know i have now bought several books from amazon they all worthwhile great value and always excellent delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of ideas for my dogs and I to play with, 26 Dec 2013
I absolutely love 'brain games' for pets. As the weather is not to our favor most of the year, being indoors is not normal for any dog. So when I expect a spell of wet weather, they either have a choice of parking off looking miserable at the droplets running down the window or we play! And low and behold, when they hear the sound of the toy box, they always choose the latter.

I really appreciate this book because it covers a wide range of games, some new to me, thanks.

And as for needed materials... In general, you will find it around the house and purchasing it is minimal.

Once play time is finished, they each go to their cages to sleep off like babies... and I feel good for the day too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Dec 2013
This is a super book, great presentation, great stepwise instruction, great different levels of challenge... very encouraging to us owners and IT WORKS! Can't praise it enough... get it off the shelf for a peruse on a regular basis!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brain Games, 24 April 2012
An absolute must for anyone either with a dog or intending to get one, from puppies to adult dogs. It is exceptionally well written and laid out with plenty of pictures and hints on what to do and what not to do and also what to expect.
I am finding this book a great help and reinforces ideas I have used and what I have heard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog games, 3 July 2011
Has helped calm our hyperactive dog alot!although we were exercising her frequently her mind was not being stimulated.that is where this book has helped us.lots of fun games and activities.still working our way through.one happy owner and one very happy dog!