5.0 out of 5 stars Another Michael Morupurgo Great!
Published on 23 Sept. 2009 by Pink Skye Mum

1.0 out of 5 stars Preview pages
Why when you show previews of pages, do you not actually show a page containing the story? It's hard to judge a book only from it's cover!
Published 13 months ago by Liz Rowe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Michael Morupurgo Great!, 23 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Dolphin Boy (Paperback)
We are huge fans of Michael Morpurgo books. Dolphin Boy is a lovey story, beautifully illustrated and we all greatly enjoyed it. We read this firstly when we took it out from the library, but I ended up buying our own copy. It's not a chapter book, so aimed at younger children, however it enjoyed by us all: 2.5 year old girl, 6 year old girl, 8 year old boy and 39 year old Mum!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolphin Boy, 3 May 2010
P. E. Mooney - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dolphin Boy (Paperback)
Bought to use as part of Sea Theme with Year 1 and 2 looking at various types of fish / sea mammals. Brilliant story. Children reaaly related to this. Super writing as result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolphin Boy, 12 April 2012
This review is from: Dolphin Boy (Paperback)
This book is fab,much better than I ever imagined.The pictures are gorgeous.The story is lovely.It is a gift for a little girl who I hope loves it as much as I do.It makes a change that the story is not based in the war as most of Michael Morpurgo seem to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 25 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Dolphin Boy (Paperback)
This was the first book by this author my 8 year old read. It is a good starting point as it is a relatively short book but is a heart warming story that is sure to please all ages. I enjoyed it very much. If your child likes animal stories as mine does, you can't go wrong with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read! Detailed and descriptive, really good book for KS1 early KS2, 2 May 2012
This review is from: Dolphin Boy (Paperback)
I love this book! It is ideal for the classroom. I read a little of the story and got my KS1 class to write what happened next.
The illustrations compliment the story and the story itself is all about working together to resolve a problem. The literary features such as similes, metaphors, adjectives and powerful verbs can also be explored in class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet children's book, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Dolphin Boy (Paperback)
Great story. We are a big fan of Michael Morpurgo and have cried at most of his books. This is a lovely story for younger children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olivia's book review, 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Dolphin Boy (Kindle Edition)
This book is a fabulous entertaining adventurous book. I would recommend this book for a 4-12 year old book as it is a lovely enjoyable piece of writing and has very understandable language.This is a fantastic book and I think that loads of other people will hopefully enjoy it as much as I did!

4.0 out of 5 stars dolphin boy, 23 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Dolphin Boy (Paperback)
bought this book for my niece for xmas so looking forward to what she thinks of it.looks a lovely book,good condition and lovely illistrations.arrived well packaged and within the time stated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me cry and smile, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Dolphin Boy (Kindle Edition)
A wonderful children's tale. The story tells of hardship and sadness and how an act of kindness makes everything come good. Loved the beautiful illustrations too. Great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, 6 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Dolphin Boy (Paperback)
A beautifully illustrated book that the children fell in love with immediately. Wonderful story that they want to hear over and over again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Dolphin Boy
Dolphin Boy by Michael Morpurgo (Paperback - 4 Aug. 2005)