Format: PaperbackChange

on 30 January 2010
I bought this book as a stocking filler for my 7 year old son, as he loves watching Horrid Henry, and like any boy his age, he loves daft jokes. The book was a great buy, my son really enjoys looking through this and as with all joke books, keeps going back and reading again. Good value for money.
on 8 May 2009
Another great joke book, my 7 year old daughter goes back to it again and again - even takes it into school to share with her classmates. A great buy.
VINE VOICEon 19 March 2011
I bought this book for my daughter and she thinks it is fantastic.

Be prepared to be bombarded with jokes for the whole evening after its arrival but it keeps her nose in a book and there's nothing wrong with that.

Highly recommended for those with an encouraging sense of humour
VINE VOICEon 3 September 2008
This book was a present for my nephew aged 9. He loved it and the book was shared with friends and his siblings aged from 4 to 11. excellent value
on 9 December 2011
A great buy for Horrid Henry lovers. It is ideal for children & has some really funny jokes in it that children can understand easily. My Granddaughter loves it & is always testing the jokes on us. A good buy.
on 16 May 2013
As per usual I hear her laughing out load when she has this in front of her. She is seven and three quarters[she likes to say that] and it is fine for her. The younger one can read as good as her but at five its not getting to her. She just thinks he is naughty.
on 17 December 2013
My 8yr old loves Horrid Henry and also telling jokes, so buying this book was an absolute must. His reading has come on since buying joke books so that is a plus as well. Have bought other Horrid Henry books in the past and he has loved every one.
on 15 June 2013
Perfect child's joke book. Be prepared to be driven nuts by the jokes inside. All children love, it fills your house full of groans and laughter.
on 19 February 2013
My son loves this book - thanks! He is very good at reading, but finds it a chore. I just want him to read SOMETHING! This is perfect!
on 5 April 2012
A great book for any child who likes to tell jokes amonsgt their friends. It is an ideal size to fit in the school bag!!! Many thanks:)