Format: Paperback|Change
Price:Β£6.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 8 October 2005
Less than a sentence in I knew I was going to like this book, less than a paragraph in I knew I was going to enjoy this book and by the end of the chapter I knew I was going to love it!
All the usual characters are there, all the usual suspence and mystery and the usual eagerness to finish and know the answes to all the questions.
Flavia's tutor has committed a terrible crime and, with grim determination, she and her friends set out to bring him to justice. But is Flavia's mind focused on the bigger picture or is her judgement once again being clouded by how personal this mystery has become?
One event can change everything...it only took one spark to set Troy on fire!
on 15 October 2005
I read the Fugitive from Corinth the first day it came out and it was so good that i couldn't put it down. Even though out of all the books that Caroline Lawrence has writtten, my faverite so far had been The Assasins of Rome but I have to admit this bbook by far is way better than The assasins of rome. In this book the four friends(flavia, lupus, jonathan and nubia) are determined to find Aristo who they saw standing over Marcus(flavia's pater) who has been stabbed. During this book, they come over many places and people who try to help them find Aristo. This booooooooook is AWESUM!!!!!
on 8 April 2013
strongly recommend this, most children study the Romans at some point so the historical detail in these books will support their learning in history plus the plots are slick, the whole thing is well written, the characters are believable and sympathetic, moral issues are discussed (slavery, cruelty, class) so all in all very worthwhile.....
on 20 October 2005
Caroline lawrence, just like J K Rowling has a gift of writing books that can be judged by their cover and by whats written inside. This book is now officially in the top five of my favourite books beating the half blood prince and tying in first place with the assasins of rome. This book is a very good way to learn Latin and Greek. In this book, as we all know the main characters are flavia, jonathan, lupus and nubia but this one i have to admit is way bettter than the rest though. Caroline Lawrence is the best! In this book, it is a sad tragedy commited by somebody the four main characters know but........ read the book to find out the rest!
on 28 December 2012
Best book I have read these holidays. An other interesting and gripping tail by Caroline Lawrence. This book will leave you questioning yourself all the way through page by page the mystery unravels.
on 7 December 2009
I like this book because I like history and the Romans were fascinating. All of the chapters have brilliant cliff hangers, and it is very well written.
Bryn Smith age 10.
on 10 December 2014
Worst book ever to be created😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣
POO THIS BOOK SMELLS HORRIBLE SUCKS MORE THAN ANYTHING don't read it it's so boring
on 20 June 2015
READ THIS BOOK !
This is a must read but it won't make sense unless you have read the books before it in the series.
on 15 April 2015
Another great book written by Caroline Lawrence she can use it the brain of hers some of her book r crap but not this one
on 12 March 2015
An exciting book which we thoroughly enjoyed