5.0 out of 5 stars Doomspell trilogy
I am nine years old and I really enjoyed these books. They were really exciting, and I could not put them down. These are my favorite books after Percy Jackson.
Published on 19 Feb 2006

2.0 out of 5 stars Pages Missing
I bought this for a friend for Christmas and it appeared to be in excellent condition, however she found that there were pages missing from the book. Very disappointed.
Published on 21 Jan 2012 by Miss M. Kirri

5.0 out of 5 stars Doomspell trilogy, 19 Feb 2006
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars The Doomspell trilogy, 30 May 2007
R. Green "book addict" (Bucks , England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Doomspell Trilogy: /a (Paperback)
The Doomspell trilogy is an excellent magical adventure. Each book has a new enemy, new characters, and a new storyline, but they are all linked together to a fantastic climax in "The Wizards Promise".The storyline is so imaginative, and yet it still remains belivable, as the characters are not too brave, not too clever, they still feel human. I could recommend these stories to other 10 - 12 year olds.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 18 Mar 2005
This particular item was bought for a friend but I have read this trilogy my self and absolutely loved it to pieces the plot and characters are amazing and would recommend it to any readers!

5.0 out of 5 stars !!!!, 20 July 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: The Doomspell Trilogy: /a (Paperback)
I'm 11 years old and i've never read a book like this. The story is unpredictable and very imaginative. Cliff McNish is my fav author and always will be!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Spells of Doom, 31 Oct 2004
I got lost somewhere between book one and book two, but overall its a good read. It follows two siblings on their quest to over-come the witches, you know, the usual zooming around, flying through space, saving the universe kinda thing, without sounding old. Its an original trilogy, fresh from someones imagination. Rather than following the usual clichés, the author has found a brand new way to delight young readers without being unbelievable. A must for anyone who believes in magic.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is really cool!!!, 22 Dec 2008
This review is from: The Doomspell Trilogy: /a (Paperback)
The characters in the books are really imaginative and the stories are really cool! I think that these books are the best books that I have read, and I read a lot!!!! And I really loved the way they it all related to each other (the books) and it is a really good book and I definitly recommend it to all!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Doomspell Trilogy: /a (Paperback)
Bit of a children's book but a good read. Book relates the story of a brother and sister that get zapped into another world run by an Evil witch who releases the power locked in the girl and tries to use it to escape. The sequels tell of times on earth where children now have all the power, terrifying their parents and all adults generally, and a fight to save the children being overrun by witches. Told fairly basically, but well. Would say a good book for a good reader in primary school(late)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Doomspell Trilogy: /a (Paperback)
My daughter loves this author and really enjoyed this set of books. My only complaint is how fast she got through them. Very much a page turner. Thank- you :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book! Possibly a bit gruesome for some., 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Doomspell Trilogy: /a (Paperback)
I read this trilogy as a child, and when I was browsing on Amazon I found it again. Couldn't resist buying it!
Reading it again, it's obviously not as brilliant as when I was younger, but I still enjoyed it. I've really bought it to set aside for when I have kids of my own (hopefully!)

Very good condition, and wonderful value!

Warning: Some children may find it a bit gruesome! I didn't when I was younger, but reading through it again I was surprised that I hadn't before. Particularly one part about a child getting beaten up and then almost killed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 April 2012
This review is from: The Doomspell Trilogy: /a (Paperback)
Really pleased! Book was in very good condition, only minor wear. The pages were intact, no major problems - an ink splodge but woprds not obscured. Delivery was fast. Been looking for this book for ages, so thanks!

The Doomspell Trilogy: /a
The Doomspell Trilogy: /a by Cliff McNish (Paperback - 15 Sep 2005)
Used & New from: £0.01