on 17 February 2008
I can echo everything said by the previous reviewer. However, for me, the wonderful thing about Graham Stark was that he took his camera bag with him everywhere. His black and white portraits of the famous and soon-to-be-famous are technically extremely good and repay careful study.
on 28 July 2015
This is one of the finest showbiz autobiographies I have read, such a fascinating life he led, so much humour runs through the book, from his early life with his family, his time in the RAF, and then wonderful story's of early years after the war struggling to establish himself in showbiz, and his friendships with such characters as Peter Sellers and Tony Hancock among many others who helped him along the way. Then there are fifty years of more show business news and personalities to be enjoyed. It is also full of wonderful photographs taken by himself, a very talented photographer.
Buy this book and you won't regret it.
on 22 December 2013
I knew this mans' brother Major Stuart Stark,so I had an interest in what Graham had to write about. A very interesting family.