5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended
Published on 23 July 2012 by A. Rahim

3.0 out of 5 stars informative but lacking inspiration
The book is more like a manual than a diary and its layout and style lack the flair and freshness needed to appeal to young muslim readers.
Published 11 months ago by C. Rose

3.0 out of 5 stars informative but lacking inspiration, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ameena's Ramadan Diary:A practical guide to Ramadan and fasting: A Practical Guide to Getting the Best Out of Fasting and Ramadan (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 23 July 2012
A. Rahim "ATR" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This book surprised me somewhat as the information I found so helpful. I would highly recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing it as it is a great source of information. I liked how they captured the true essence of Ramadan whilst having the point of view of a working female and the trials she faces trying to observe Ramadan. So many things in there I didn't know and so many helpful tips and ideas!

Buy this, I am already considering buying it for my relatives as it is very good. Please let me know if there are any other similar books to these as I would very much like to purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars a must, 31 Mar 2011
This book is great for adults and children alike. Good to keep and buy as a present as well. A real keeper and asset during and pre Ramadhan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Imaan Booster, 8 Dec 2010
An excellent book to read before Ramadan and during- excellent Imaan booster.

Lots of ideas of Dhikr, and how to make an excellent ramadan.

Alot of things are basic but emphasing it- I purchased 2 copies- one for me and my sister!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for reverts or anybody else!!!, 22 Sep 2010
As a new Muslim this was my first Ramadan and this book was tremendously helpful. This book was easy to read, full of useful information with great tips to prepare yourself in advance to achieve the full blessings of Ramadan. In fact I have purchased further copies to give as gifts to friends that grew up in the faith. I would highly recommnend this book to all.