Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 October 2013
An in depth book on some of the rarer/newer crystals on the market. This book follows the same layout as the previous 2 books; a picture of the crystal, short description on colour, country of origin, rarity, etc. Then there is a full description on the healing properties of each stone. I find each of Judy Hall's Crystal Bibles fantastic reference books for the amount of information they contain.
on 23 June 2015
Not as good as her other books and I am a fan of Judy Hall and The Crystal Bibles (both would recieve a 5 star from me). I much prefer Books 1 and 2 and still use those books alot more than Book 3 but it is always good to have a full set.
To be honest, I just bought this book to complete my set of Judy Hall Crystal Bibles. As with the first two titles in this series this book is very well produced on good quality paper with excellent illustrations.

I am interested in the physical properties of the crystals/gemstones described in these books and even though the author has written the bibles as more of a spiritual guide, I find that the images and text are both excellent ways to identify different stones and also very interesting.

I would have given this book a five star rating but for the fact that it is not published in a hardback format (which I prefer for my reference books).
on 26 January 2016
overall it is good source of information about wide range of crystals and their properties. I bought all 3 volumes and each volume contains info about different crystals (e.g. volume 3 lists mainly rare crystals). It is nicely published. The only flaw is that the book does not list info about what chakras are associated with particular crystal. Regardles the latter I believe it is worth buying.
on 28 August 2014
Arrived promptly, in excellent condition. Love Judy Hall's crystal books - very approachable writing and have found some useful support for various issues over the years using the energy of the crystals.
on 1 December 2015
Was a good price , got it as a present would be a good book for someone that wants to know a bit more about crystals and stones. It did take 3 weeks to come though.
on 20 May 2014
Very good and has many new crystals included. Good photography and very informative about healing properties and what they can be used for.
on 11 April 2016
As good as the others - I use all 3 bibles all of the time to look things up and lots of useful healing-related info in the book as well :)
on 30 April 2014
As with the first two volumes... this book is excellent for a quick reference. I am an avid collector of stones and crystals and have yet to find a stone that is not referenced in one of these books. For a beginner I would recommend you purchase the books in volume order, as this volume has the more rarer of stones. Each book however is packed with added information on topics such as ,the history of crystals uses, how to care for your crystals, working with chakras, etc etc......hats off to Judy Hall for these super books. I personally would not be without them.
on 1 November 2014
This review is for all three of the series.I would recommend Judy Hall for her great attention to detail in her subject,thank you.