5.0 out of 5 stars The title is quite apt.
I was given this as a Christmas present one year as the person who gave it to me knew that I love crystals as it was my favourite part from stuying geology for a while and did have some belief in their uses.

Published on 6 Feb 2010 by Pam

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book but lacks searchability
I would have given five stars but as it is a reference book you cannot find a particular crystal using the go to feature (this is pants on the part of the Kindle programmers part).
Published 12 months ago by Mr. P. Darcy

5.0 out of 5 stars The title is quite apt., 6 Feb 2010
This review is from: The Crystal Bible Volume 1: Godsfield Bibles (Paperback)

I really enjoy this book and my copy is rather well worn now and is often found close at hand. I like how the crystals are listed from A to Z and the photos are lovely. It has been a very useful companion in my own work with crystals and I have recently purchased the second volume as I have picked up some unusual and new crystals I am not terribly familiar with. I highly recommend this book for anybody curious about the use of crystals be it for healing, aiding you on you spiritual path or enhancing your daily life even if it is just by placing an attractive crystal in your room to brighten it up.

However in answer to one of the negative reviews, I do think anybody relying on crystals to cure sickness alone is being very foolish and it states this in its caution message at the begining of the book. However there is nothing wrong with selecting a crystal to help out when one is ill.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good starter to using crystals, 21 Oct 2009
Sem (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Crystal Bible Volume 1: Godsfield Bibles (Paperback)
Just like the title says it is a really good starting text for those interested in knowing more about crystals and how to use them. A previous reviewer I think is purhaps a little sceptical about the use of crystals! From personal experience I know they work not just on me but also my pets. I keep this and Volume 2 close by and would recommend it to any student of crystal healing.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BUY, 14 Nov 2009
This review is from: The Crystal Bible Volume 1: Godsfield Bibles (Paperback)
I have one of these and find it absolutely brilliant. My 8 year old nephew is fascinated with crystals so my Mum asked me if I could order her one of these books for him as she has looked at mine and thinks he will love it! I have other crystal books but this one I find is the best for being informative. Definitely recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Crystal reference for beginners, 16 Mar 2010
J. J. Rowley "rowleyjohnuk" (Loughborough, Leics) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Crystal Bible Volume 1: Godsfield Bibles (Paperback)
This is a superb book for basic looking up of crystals and the healing aspects. I have book 2 and the encyclopedia as well and they are great A-Z reference books. highly recommended as a starter and you can use others as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Crystal Bible, 12 Dec 2010
This review is from: The Crystal Bible Volume 1: Godsfield Bibles (Paperback)
This is an absolutely brilliant book. I have other books on crystals and this is by far the best. It is well written, well laid out and easy to understand. The pictures and information are very good. If you are interested in crystals buy this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Guide for beginners, 20 Jan 2010
This review is from: The Crystal Bible Volume 1: Godsfield Bibles (Paperback)
For those who are curious to learn more about semi-precious stones, this book is very accessible (all stones are listed in alphabetical order), there are plenty of pictures if you are trying to identify a stone and it is a comfortable size to peruse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reference book!, 22 Jun 2011
This review is from: The Crystal Bible Volume 1: Godsfield Bibles (Paperback)
I had been thinking about buying this book for ages and am glad I finally did. As I am due to start a crystal healing diploma in September I though I had better crack on and learn about the various different crystals and their uses. I am very pleased with this book, the best part about it is definetly the beautiful photographs of all the crystals as many books explain in detail about the properties of the crystals but no pictures! which as a beginner is exactly what you need! I also think the book is very reasonably priced for the amount of work that must have gone into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction to crystals, 26 Feb 2011
This review is from: The Crystal Bible Volume 1: Godsfield Bibles (Paperback)
I bought this due to recently becoming interested in crystals- one of my friends recommended some crystals, but I needed a reference book so I could find out what to do with them! Judy Hall has produced an easy to read reference guide, with nice illustrations, and as well as having a comprehensive crystal 'dictionary', there are also sections on how to cleanse your crystals, how to meditate with them, and background info on crystal formation, as well as other interesting sections. A really great guide at a good price, I'd recommend this for beginners as well as for those with prior knowledge of crystals, as it can be used as a handy reference guide. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars bible is a very fitting name!, 31 May 2010
Louise Tassiker (Dundee, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Crystal Bible Volume 1: Godsfield Bibles (Paperback)
I was given this as a christmas gift, one that i specifically asked for! The reason i asked for this book in the first place is my friend owns a holistic centre/gift shop selling various types of crystals & in pride of place behind the counter in their own reference section is this book, i thought well if these guys use this book it must be good!

It is better than good, its incredible & the word 'bible' describes it perfectly. There is a section at the front about crystals and how to use them & a section at the back about the aura's, crystal shapes, how to make crystal elixars and loads more. The crystals are listed in alphabetical order which is fantastic if you know what your looking for & each crystal has a colour picture at the top of the page so you can easy flick through the book if you dont know the name of your crystal.

There are few crystals that you will come across on a day to day basis that are not in this book! i've only ever needed to refer to one via another source! Its great for beginners, people with an interest in crystals even if they dont work with them & experienced crystal workers.

I'd highly recommend this book to anyone but as the book states, noone should rely solely on crystals for healing and you should always consult your gp regarding serious illness!

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitive Crystal Healers book, 30 May 2010
David C. Eastoe (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Crystal Bible Volume 1: Godsfield Bibles (Paperback)
This is a very useful book to have around and gives instant access to a large number of crystals and minerals and their usefulness... every home should have one!

The Crystal Bible Volume 1: Godsfield Bibles
The Crystal Bible Volume 1: Godsfield Bibles by Judy Hall (Paperback - 6 July 2009)
Used & New from: £5.49