5.0 out of 5 stars At last a real feng shui book
Feng Shui Bible breaks through all the superstition and explores the real feng shui of working with human emotional energy. Brown show you how to set up your home to feel better rather than mess around with Chinese toads etc.

Published on 16 April 2006 by Michael

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit confusing!
Although packed with loads of feng shui content (everything you probably need to know) this book, I found, was quite confusing to the point that with some parts I just glossed over as I couldn't really work out the methods suggested. It wasn't really what I was looking for - I wanted more interior design advice, but it's 'ok'.
Published 12 months ago by lisa mac48

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a real feng shui book, 16 April 2006

The easy to use practical approach makes it easy to use. I turned my bed to face a new direction and found I slept better and noticed a lift in my mood and attitude in life.

I have have readnumerous feng shui books and been on courses, so far this is the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Resource of a Book, 21 July 2006
This review is from: The Feng Shui Bible: The Definitive Guide to Improving Your Life, Home, Health and Finances (Paperback)
This book is a great find and man is it comprehensive.

I read the entire book front to back and was completly blown away with the simplicity and usefulness of Simon's set up.

After I took action on this information wonderful surprises began showing up in my life. I attracted a huge business deal.

This book helped me put myself over the top in my career and professional life. It helped me create my purpose and hone my craft.

If you want to cause big changes in your life, GET STARTED NOW.

I highly recommend it.

Frank

5.0 out of 5 stars I cant stop feng shui-ing, 16 Dec 2009
L. J. Kirk (Newark Notts) - See all my reviews
Since this book arrived i just cant stop reading it and applying the tips and advise, its really good. Even if you are sceptical about feng shui itself it gives you motivation to take a new look at your home and surroundings, also it gives good advise re decorating and furnishings. It has helped me feel calmer too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feng Shui Bible - Simon Brown, 26 Nov 2009
Fantastic little book, I read it at a beauty salon while I was waiting to be pampered. I went out and bought the book straight away! It is so informative and really lends itself towards my 'a place for everything and everything in it's place' philosophy.

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need, 27 Dec 2012
Lovely book for anyone interested in Feng Shui.
More people these days should look in to it!
Maybe the world would be a better place!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 Nov 2013
C. E. Wise (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Currently studying Feng Shui, and this has proved to be very helpful indeed. Easy to follow- good guide lines to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit confusing!, 8 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 15 Dec 2011
Although I have not finished this book, it is very interesting. Some of it is very involved but in general, it is easy to understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK, 11 Jun 2007
Really enjoyed reading this. Made sense and added to my interest in design. Simon Brown brings another dimension to the home environment. Clearly written with lots of good imagery. Found the ideas easier to understand than I imagined and my home feels a lot better for the suble re-arrangement after my first reading.

Great book if you want to understand and use feng shui.

2.0 out of 5 stars a good book, but lacking in some information, 12 April 2007
This is a fairly good book, but it lacks information on certain areas of feng shui because of the way it is laid out. It is a good tome to keep handy though, and the illustrations are very good.

Used & New from: £1.35