on 8 February 2006
"Brilliant" and I don't like cooking but am already making shopping lists to cook meals from this book. Very refreashing book - truly worth EVERY penny. Makes a very good read too.
on 10 November 2000
Fran Warde's recipes have been one of the best things about Red Magazine so I was delighted to be able to find so many new recipes from Fran in her book. Her writing style is chatty, her attitude relaxed and realistic. I particularly liked her recipes for supper on a tray and store cupboard (real life!). Move over Jamie and Nigella, Fran is fab!
on 10 November 2000
on 2 April 2011
Such a good book. All the recipies are easy to follow and turn out really well. I have made most of the recipies in the book and they are great. I love the laid back feel to the book as well. It is a book I turn to again and again.