4.0 out of 5 stars Good coverage, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Northern Tanzania: Serengeti, Kilimanjaro, Zanzibar (Bradt Travel Guides (Regional Guides)) (Paperback)
As awlays the Bradt guide provides more in-depth and out of the way info to its rivals. We will be packing it for our travels and I highly recommend it. Also includes recommendations for more details options which is broad minded of Bradt. Essential first read in planning a trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reference book, 6 Nov 2013
N. Patterson (England) - See all my reviews
I actually brought this just before we left for our trip having already planned everything and it it proved a valuable source of top up information as we went along, plus a few things I hadn't thought to consider when packing. Great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Reading and Very Informative, 8 Sep 2013
Excellent book during our preparations leading up to our safari as well as a great support whilst we toured the Northern Tanzania area. Great Value. We will use Bradt Travel Books again!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book as it gives all information needed on ..., 17 July 2014
I love this book as it gives all information needed on the most visited part of Tanzania especially dates and suitability of holiday types during the migration.